Chapter X : Planning a Day Out

Lucas had finished his moment of just checking in and was, at this point, able to leave without a doubt his mind that the two were perfectly fine. Lucas noted that Chara had finished and smiled toward them, "I guess your done with that there, I'm finished here so I can just leave at any point, seeing as you two are doing perfectly fine. Apparently a Mass-Murderer and Pacifist are amazingly compatible... Which is quite cute honestly." He spoke, whilst only heading to the door, turning around and watching the two from the Near-Door perspective. Frisk just seemed to be in their own moment, being somewhat elated at the fact that their theory seemed to be correct. A few seconds would pass until Frisk would pop out of this state, noting Chara had finished and began admiring the finished work, It must mean that Chara might be improving, which is nice to know. They noted Lucas was about to leave, looking to him and nodding before looking back over toward Chara. Chara smiled and closed the sketchbook, leaving it on the floor as they stood up. "I am indeed done, as you say, but...while I would not deny that me and Frisk are somewhat compatible, I refuse to believe that we are cute. Frisk is cute, but I myself am not." The demon grinned at Frisk, the slight added blush to their natural blush still there before the child went over to the door with Lucas, bowing. "And as I asume that you shall be leaving now, I bid thee farewell, Lucas." They said, almost finding this funny themselves.

Lucas seemed to chuckle at this, "I'll consider another visit at some point, keep it in mind that I'll make this one as unexpected as this one." He spoke, smiling as he opened the door, allowing himself out and closing it behind him before walking out, Though his audible shouting from outside would have been picked up as, "No, You are! Especially since it means you must have some interest with Frisk!" before he would have basically been out of bounds and away, laughing to themselves. Frisk chuckled at Chara's moment with Lucas, having being on the couch meant that they were just away enough to have not had the ability to pick up what Lucas had shouted, though sure that Chara would of had the ability to and didn't worry about it to that point. Rather, they went back to their reclining position and went to thinking on about the reason they and Lucas were being put into a drawing together. Chara stood up straight. "It should not be a problem next time, not like I would mistreat Frisk." The child had a small smile and watched as Lucas left. What was shouted made the demon blush and want to charge out and chase the teen, but that they could keep themselves from doing, just hoping that the blush wasn't noticed by their housemate. The child simply sat down near Frisk and sat in silence for a little while before asking. "So, what's on your mind, Frisk?" 

Lucas, at that point, had just walked home. If his shouting was picked up, and if he was correct in his mental assumptions, He would probably be greeted negatively next time he checks in, basically expecting a bad time on his next entrance, though he knew he can deal with it. 

Frisk seemed to shrug as Lucas had left, though looking to Chara as they had provided a question toward them. "On my mind? Probably the reason why it seemed like you were drawing me and Lucas." Frisk didn't expect an answer and went back to leaning back and looking to the ceiling in thought. Chara answered, "No real reason, you two were just sort of there and it made listening to what you were talking about a little less awkward if I drew while listening. Don't think too much of it." Chara sighed, not entirely sure of what to do now. Frisk seemed content with just staying here, but the demon seemed a little guilty as even though the two had pretty much nothing to do all day, the pair of housemates still didn't go anywhere. Sure, they didn't know where their friend would wish or like to go anyway and wasn't fond of going anywhere during the day either, but... "Hey, Frisk, would you maybe like to go somewhere today maybe? Beats staying at home and being bored, you know..." Frisk seemed to lift themselves up from his position, looking back to them, "Eh, I'll leave it be then." They spoke, "Ehm..." Frisk wouldn't of known a good spot to go and thus rather questioned to Chara about it, "Sure, I'd enjoy that, Where would we be going though?"

Chara chuckled almost nervously. "Yeah I was thinking that maybe you'd have some sort of suggestion, but..." The demon paused, humming quietly as they thought. "Help me out a little, will ya? I mean, I personally would prefer somewhere without many people around, but what about you? We could go someplace in town if you don't mind being around other humans. Like, we could go get dinner in a restaurant or go to a movie or something like that for instance. Or we could go camping in a forest if that's preferable to you." Frisk seemed to chuckle, though stopping themselves before speaking, "The suggestion of a Forest sounds interesting." They sat up at that point, looking to Chara. "And while being in town is probably safer, I'd rather pick interest over safety in the hopes that the better time is actually worth it in terms of risking safety."  Chara grinned. "Forest it is then. In that case I might as well get some stuff ready before we go. Should I bring food though or would you rather if we just searched for something in the forest while there?" The demon even seemed a little excited really, already making a small list of things to bring when going. "And safety shouldn't be too big an issue. I mean, you are going with a murderer after all, I can handle it if anything tries to attack us." Frisk seemed to nod, "Okay, that's fine then, but we'll definitely need to take something in case we cannot find much there. I'm willing to take risks for fun but I'm ensuring we're prepared for it." Frisk spoke, wandering upstairs to grab a thing or two. Whilst upstairs, Frisk called down, saying, "Hey! That means you can practice drawing the stuff outside!"