The wolf princess

Ch 1.

"There is a legend. Have you heard of it. It is called the wolf princess" the loud boy screamed. He is the loudest one in out class room. 'Ugh he is so loud' Asher thought to himself. "Hey Asher, Asher, hey hey can you hear me, hey Asher" the boy went on and on in his annoying tone. "What is it" Asher said with a hint of rage in his voice. "Have you heard the legend of the wolf princess." The boy said. "No ...."
'What it his name he thought. Is it Kyle or Kevin, oh I don't know and I don't really care any more.'
" No I haven't and wait who are you again" Asher said, he was obviously annoyed.
"Wait you don't remember me, I've been in you class since pre school." The boy said with a pout.
"So if you are not going to answer my question I shall take my leave" Asher said as he stood up and started to leave.
"Wait my name is Kyle. So have you heard the legend of the wolf princess" Kyle said.
"I knew it" Asher said to himself.
"What was that" Kyle said
"Nothing" Asher said. After the whole story was told he started to head back to his house, however it was only third period. Asher was the kind of boy that skips class and is fairly cute. He is blond with blue eyes. Everyone who was qualified to be his friend called him ash. That was very many girls and fairly little boys. He was just about out the door when he was stopped.
"Ash where are you going" a girl who looked similar to ash stopped him.
"I'm leaving Ava I've had enough school for today" ash explained to his sister. Ava looked at him in disapproval. He looked at her, then left the school. When he was walking home the guilt was eating him up. He felt bad. Ava was his twin, and his best friend. When he got home he grabbed his air-soft gun and headed out in to the wood behind his house. He needed to get his mind off of things. He walked a few miles in to where he had his targets set up. Ash would never hurt an animal purposely. He put in his headphones and put on his mask. He started to play the song "the memory" by mayday parade. He jammed the iPhone in his pocket. He aimed at the target and shot. His music was interrupted by a phone call. He pulled out his phone with a sigh and answered it. "What do you want" he asked there was a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"I wannaaaa see you mannn," his obviously drunk friend Liam stated.
"dude your drunk just sleep it off" he stated in a monotone
"But, I don'tttt wannnnaa. Commmeeee playyyyy withhhh meeeeee asshhyyyy" Liam whined
There was a rustling behind him. He turned and was met by what seemed like a thousand pairs of red and yellow eyes.
"Hey I gotta go man" Ash said in a hushed tone and swiftly hung up on Liam.