Your song

Zayn: One More Night- Maroon 5

"But baby, there you go again, there you go again, making me love you, I've stopped using my head, using my head let it all go, got you stuck on my body, like a tattoo, and now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you. So I cross my heart and I hope to die, that I'll only stay with you one more night, I know I've said it a million times, but I'll only stay with you for one more night."

Harry: Stereo Hearts- Gym Class Heros ft. Adam Levine

"My hearts a stereo, beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every note, make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo."

Louis: I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes

"But I don't want good, and I don't want good enough, I want can't sleep, can't eat, can't breathe without you love,front porch and one more kiss it doesn't make sense to anybody else, who cares if your all I think about, I've searched the world and I know now, it ain't right, if you ain't lost your mind, Yeah, I don't want easy, I want crazy, are you with me baby, let's be crazy."

Liam: Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not- Thompson Square

"Oh but you were so shy, and so was I, maybe that's why it was so hard to believe, when you smiled and said to me, Are you gonna kiss me or not, are we gonna do this or what, I think you know I like you a lot, but you're about to miss your shot, Are you gonna kiss me or not."

Niall: Fall- Justin Bieber

"We'll let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy, he fell in lov' with his best friend, when she's around he feels nothing but joy. But she was already broke I and it made her blind, but she could never believe that love would ever treat her right."

A/N: I loved this one. I guess. Well yeah.