If We Win (Nalu)

-Lucy's POV-

Today is my schools big basketball game. Fairy Tail High has one of the best basketball teams in all of Mongolia. But that's not even the best part. The team is made up of the hottest, most talented guys in our school. One of them just happens to be my crush. Natsu Dragneel. The only problem is that he doesn't think of me in that way. He just thinks of me as a friend.

"Lucy, is everything alright?" My best friend Levy asked me. We were on our way to her house to get ready for the game. Levy and I are both cheerleaders along with Erza, Juvia, Mira and her sister Lisanna, Cana, Evergreen, Bisca, and Wendy.

"Yeah, just thinking about the game." I responded. I'm the only one on the cheerleading squad that doesn't have a boyfriend. Even Wendy has one! And not to mention all of their boyfriend are on the basketball team too!

"You sure you weren't thinking about a certain someone?" Levy asked teasingly. Everyone knows about my crush on Natsu, and I'm pretty sure they told their boyfriends. I think they're trying to set us up together, but I know it'll never work out.

I sighed. "You know me too well." I said as I looked down sadly.

"Hey cheer up, we're almost at my house and the girls should already be there. We'll get ready and go to the game and you'll have a great time. Cheerleading has always been fun for you, so don't let Natsu distract you from having a good time, alright."

"Thanks Levy. You always know what to say."

We arrive at her house just as Erza is pulling into the driveway. Once the doors open and all the girls get out of the car.

"I'm glad you girls didn't need a ride, I don't think there was anymore room in the car." Erza said as she got out of the drivers seat.

"You need a bigger car. Why couldn't we take Jellals car?" Evergreen asked.

"Isn't it still getting repairs from the last time you drove it, Erza?" Lisanna asked, answering Evergreens question.

"I believe so." Erza said, starting to head to the door to Levys house. We all followed and let Levy unlock the door before we all went upstairs to her bedroom. We all then put our makeup on and did our hair the way we like it. Then we put our cheerleading uniforms on. Our schools colors are red and white, and our mascot is a fairy. So our uniforms included a white top with red stripes on the shoulders, a red skirt with two white stripes on the bottom, and white sneakers.

"Hey, the game starts in four hours. We should probably meet the guys at school. They want us to watch them practice before the game starts." Lisanna stated.

"Let's move out!" Evergreen shouted.

We all decided to walk to the school sence it's only few minutes away while Erza drives her car. We were all talking about Levys date that she went on a few days ago.

"He didn't try anything did he?" Mira asked Levy.

"No, he was sweet and he knew when he was going too far." Levy said.

"You have such a sweet boyfriend Levy, even if he doesn't look so sweet on the outside." Mira commented.

"Your boyfriend isn't so bad either Mira, Laxus is..." Levy started to say, but I wasn't listening anymore. I know that they're all happy, but it kinda seems like they're rubbing it in my face. Don't they understand that I've never had a boyfriend before and can't they see I'm a jealous wreck over here?