Cute ♡ [ Kuroko Tetsuya × Reader ]

[ クロコ • テツヤ × リダ ]

< 可愛い >

You played with Kuroko's hair as he slept on the bed. The two of you had been together for a few months already. In this period of time, you two got used to each other being at each other's houses all the time. Today you were at Kuroko's house, but he had just finished practice and wanted to sleep. You decided to let him sleep as you waited.

You watched your boyfriend sleep so peacefully, looking so very innocent. (← Kuroko is a cinnamon roll okayzz) You spied his basketball jersey hanging on his closet door.

As quietly as you could, you got off his bed and tiptoed over to his closet. You didn't want to wake him up from his sleep. You grabbed his jersey and headed over to the bathroom to change.

You looked into the mirror in his room. The jersey fit you just right, although you were a bit taller than Kuroko. (Yes you're taller than him) You giggled. If only Kuroko could see this...

Kuroko stirred on the bed. He had heard your giggles and was awoken by them. Softly, Kuroko walked towards you. He hugged you from behind, clutching your waist. You blushed at your boyfriend's touch.

"What are you doing, [Y/N]?" He asked groggily, his face buried in the crook of your neck.

"I'm trying out your jersey, silly," you answered, stroking his hair.

Kuroko lifted his head up to look at you. "I think you look cute in my jersey."

You blushed. "I think you're way cuter than I am though."

"No, you're cuter."

"Tetsu, you're cuter."

After a few rounds of arguing on who was cuter, Kuroko gave in and let you compliment on how cute he was. About a second later, he yawned.

"Come on, you sleepy little baby," you said, dragging him towards the bed. Kuroko blushed as he heard you use your nickname for him. (Yes, he likes being called a little baby by you)

You plant a kiss on his forehead as you settled in bed beside him. "I love you, Tetsu," you said. You had already probably told him that thousands of times already.

"I love you too, [Y/N]," he mumbled as he kissed your cheeks.

It wasn't long before you heard Kuroko's soft snoring. Kawaii, you thought as you lay in bed with him.

Kise : Can I go cry in a corner?

Mitsumi : Go ahead

Kise : merciless. *cries in a corner*

Mitsumi : Jealousy at its finest

Kise : *glares*

Mitsumi : What? Kuroko is a cinnamon roll through and through

Kise : *pouts*

Mitsumi : Aish. Am I supposed to take pity on you?

Kise : *pouts some more*

Mitsumi : *sighs* yours will be out soon

Kise : ^.^

Mitsumi : This oneshot was a lot shorter than what I expected, but I like things short and fluffy. My angsts are long as shit so... Yeah.

× Mitsumi