New kid.

This story will be mainly in Uta's POV. However there will rarely be a chapter in Kaneki's, so that's cool i guess. Anyway, this wont have any spoilers, so anyone, feel free to read. The only character's from TG will be Uta, Kaneki and maybe Touka. Enjoy!

WARNING

May contain mature language

-------

*UTA'S POV*

I stared at the male from across the crowded cafeteria, wow. He was pretty... different. Most students at this school tend to stick to a normal dress code; jeans and some sort of baggy t-shirt. Well, there are some others. Including me. I can't complain, i'm into it. This unknown stranger had ear length,  black hair and a white eye-patch on his left eye, covering it completely. Something about that accessory drew me in.

He was clearly new. He was lonely, and he looked like a lost puppy. After a while, I noticed him throw a quick look at me, so i automatically returned my intrigued stare to my dark female friend in-front of me. I normally sit with multiple acquaintances, although today only a dark haired female; Touka, rested in the canteen beside me. She was pretty cool, however i'd never like her in that way, honestly, she's frightening. Moments later, the deafening bell rang loudly, interrupting my thoughts as it signaled my next lesson; Art.

I loved art, in particular, sculpting. The idea of making masks and such based on a persons looks really made me excited. Therefore, it shall always be my favourite subject. The lesson objective was to create an art piece based on your feelings, to express your emotions.

Due to it being a new term, I didn't know many students in the class, although I did notice a lonesome male across the room. I chuckled to myself before heading over, a wide smirk on my face as I sat beside him. Despite my sudden movement, he kept his eye on his paper. He probably hadn't realised. I reached over and put my face close to his. "Boo." I smiled, before sitting back onto my chair, a faint smirk was plastered onto my pierced lips. He looked up quickly, a shocked expression on his face.

"I'm Uta." I introduced, breaking an awkward silence which remained in the blank space between us. "I'm Kaneki." He familiarised, before I held out a gentle hand. He shook it slightly; his grasp was tight, although, his hands were shaking slightly.