a soldiers story

A soldiers story
Everyone has their story their reason for being or their life before the war but in recollection when you join the military we hold on to that as our sanity. So yet we break we start a new life. A bottle can break in two ways it can shatter into a sharp weapon or crumple into a pile of trash. During the great war I was part of the civilian stampede running for their lives pushing each other as if their better than the rest at that point I witnessed my mother in a pelican above be shot down later I decided to join the unsc because I shattered into a weapon with nothing left to live for. I spoke to the general to join at 18 he asked were my parents were. It was a trigger I looked down and became a little teary eyed then shaped my fist into my hand looked up and said they were shot down by the rebels. Do you feel bad no sir I replied. I came here to get revenge on my mother for I no longer had fear. This is the only thing to live for. Later I was known for doing crazy things like jumping from plain to plain thousands of feet in the air. Powerful people took note and transfered me into a different agency. This part is a little blurry as if I was brain washed I was token out and put into the unit I'm in now.