Hell's Only Hope Chapter 11

No Ones POV

  Lucy told the story as she could remember it, from when she first summoned the demon, to when she made the deal however she left out the part about the cave due to it being to embarrassing to even think back to. Once the girl pursed her lips together complying that she had finished telling the story Zeref sat back in his chair letting out a sigh as he now knew the reason behind his brothers actions. 

 The reason behind it must be End, and he found his next prey. The only other reasoning for his brothers actions would be that he fell in love, Zeref quickly shook the idea out of his head. Natsu falling in love? that has the same possibility as a ocean being lifted into the sky, Absolute Zero no questions asked. 

Right??

 Any way Mavis stood from Zerefs lap taking his hand dragging him to the door where Lucy still sat slightly confused and scared as they entered. Zeref had a icy smile painted across his face while Mavis had a kind smile on her face her eyes gentle as they landed on the girl. Zeref was the first one to speak as the two sat down as he pulled a chair from out side of the room in front of her Mavis once again setting herself on his lap. "So if what you say is true I regret to inform you you may not go back, you will stay here with me and Mavis for the rest of your life."

"Wait what?! No thy cannot! I have to go back.....I can't let Natsu worry..." The girl spoke her words genuine.

Sudden Zeref POV Change sorry >.>

My eyes widened to that of saucers from disbelief had the girl fallen for the demon? Her words held no lie and her eyes filled with compassion, that only made me need her to stay there more. If she went back and united with my brother once more the demon would take over and it would not only lead to rape but also murder. Once the demons lust was satisfied and it sealed himself away again for another thousand years Natsu would not see her again and the girl would leave to somewhere a demon cannot follow, Heaven. That wouldn't be so much a problem since the girl was only a pathetic simple minded human if not for the deal still being in place the girl already having her death in place. 

This would start conflict between Heaven and Hell leading to a war. Considering the weakened army of Hell after a torturous war between Lucifer and the My father Satan Hell would fall at the cause of another war. You could say this girls life is literately the only hope for Hell.

 And I'd say your right.