49

Mama Tina POV

I Walked Into Knowles Record Label And Looked Around. I Chuckled , This Was Supposed To Be Us. We Always Talked About This And To See It Happening Without Me Makes Me Mad And Laugh.

"Uh Excuse Me Do You Need Help?" I Heard , I Turned Around To See A Dark Skinned Girl Sitting At The Desk. I Already Could Guess She Was The Receptionist.

"Where Is Mr.Knowles?" I Asked Walking Over To Her Desk

"Oh Do You Have An Appointment?" She Asked As She Looked At The Computer Screen.

I Chuckled "Baby I Don't Need An Appointment To Speak To My Husband"

She Smiled And Looked Up At Me "I'm Sorry , Mr.Knowles Has A Wife And She Isn't You"

"Honey , I'm The Wife He Tried To Kill" I Said Rising My Shades And Giving Her A Wink. I Turned On My Heels And Walked To The Elevator. Since This Bitch Won't Let Me Know Where He Is Ill Find Him My Damn Self.

"Security Security" I Heard Her Call , I Smiled As I Watched The Elevator Doors Slowly Close As The Security Guards Tried To Come In But Got Hit By The Doors.

Once I Finally Made It To The Top , I Walked Out And Seen One Door Down The Long Hallway. I Smiled "Check Mate" , I Walked To The Door And Pushed It Open To See Him Standing Up Pointing To The Screen. When He Locked Eyes With Me He Stopped Talking.

"Hey Honey , Missed Me?" I Winked Walking Past All Of The Confused Faces That Was Sitting At The Long Table.

"How Are You Alive?" He Asked Sternly

I Looked Shocked "Your Not Surprised To See Your Wife?" I Said Making Sure I Said That Loud Enough For Them To Hear.

"We Will Finish This Meeting Later In The Week, I Will Email All Of You" He Said , The People Packed Up Their Things And Left Out Of The Room.

"What The Hell?! " He Yelled

I Laughed "Can't Kill A Bad Bitch, Now That I'm Here I'm Taking Over What's Mines"

He Looked Into My Eyes "My Company? Good Luck With That"

I Smiled "I Know I've Been Dead For A Longtime But You Must Have Forgotten How  I Act"

"Celestine , How Are You Alive," He Asked

"I Told You , You Can't Kill A Bad Bitch. I Can't Believe You Really Made It Seem Like I Was Dead. My Daughter? She Was Suffering And You Didn't Even Care"

"After I Picked Her Up From Her Friends House , I Told Her The News. I Mean You Were Supposed To Be Dead" He Shrugged

"So You Remarried And Didn't Care Huh?"

"How You Know That?" He Asked

"Oh I Do My Research Baby"

Suddenly The Doors Opened And Security Came Rushing In , Matthew Put His Hand Up "It's Fine Leave , I Can Handle This" He Said

They Nodded And Left Out Of The Room. "At One Point You Could Handle Me" I Winked

Matthew Shook His Head "Tina I'm Not Playing Games With You , It's Over. You Should Just Go Back To Where Ever You Came From"

I Laughed "Not That Easy , I Came To Warn You Baby. Get Ready Because If I Were You I Would Save Up Whatever Money You Have Because You'll Be Surviving  On That "

Matthew Rolled His Eyes"Is That A Threat?"

"It's A Promise" I Smiled

"Go To Hell" He Said