6. Grabbed

"I call bullshit on that."
"So you don't believe that I've been hanging out with Lydia?"
"There is no one that anyone even remotely as attractive as Lydia would be hanging out with anyone as ugly as you. I. Call. Bullshit."
Stiles honestly debated throwing the rest of his slushy on Isaac's white shirt. But he wasn't that mean. The boys had sat down at an old picnic table outside their favorite snow cone place and had planned to meet up with Scott but apparently he had a date with Allison.

"You never told us what happened with Cora."
Stiles nearly choked on ice....the irony.
"Nothing."
"She gave him a bj in a closet." Lydia plopped down next to him with a hum. "Be confident about your sexual activities otherwise everyone's going to think your a virgin. Or gay. So if Cora gave you a blowjob at a party, tell someone if they ask. Go on." She gestures to Isaac who was in surprise. Stiles hadn't lied. Lydia takes a bite out of his slushy as he sighs.
"Fine. Cora gave me a blowjob." He grumbles.

Lydia smiles proudly and Isaac begins to laugh causing Stiles to roll his eyes.
"This is why I don't tell him shit!" Lydia laughs a little herself.
"No, I'm sorry! I just find it hilarious that someone who's barely gotten to second base got a blowjob at a party he didn't even want to throw!" Isaac continues to cackle. Lydia continues to eat Stiles' slushy as he hangs his head low in embarrassment.
Lydia gasps. "So you are a virgin?"
"Oh yeah, he's adorable. He's got a little box of condoms in his nightstand as if some girl is actually going to voluntarily bone him." By now Isaac's face was beet red, tears in the corner of his eyes and clutching his gut and even Lydia chuckles a bit.

"Can we please stop talking about this?" Stiles mumbles weakly. He felt sick with cheeks tinted pink and his palms clammy. Snatching back his slushy from Lydia, he takes a big bite from the flavored ice and finds some confidence.
"Actually now that we're talking about sexual activities, what about when I touched your ass yesterday?" His voice cracks a little.
Isaac scoffs. "I don't believe that."
"Oh no, it's true. But I hardly define that as a sexual activity." Lydia elbows Stiles in the arm.

Lydia elbows Stiles in the arm with a loud laugh as he continues to explain.
"Nononono you durn't understannnn!" He slurs with a hiccup as they both down another drink. "My dad would keel me if he knew any topless gurls were in thes house." He snickers. Lydia was not nearly as drunk as Stiles nor would she be that night but she was definitely a little bubbly.
"And if he knew the things that are currently taking place on his bed?" Lydia questions, wiggling in her place. Stiles stood from the couch suddenly, one arm pointing to the ceiling.
"HE'D STRING ME UP!" He yells causing more laughter from Lydia.

Stiles bites the inside of his cheek from the sudden remembrance of talking to Lydia at the party. Before he can say anything she bids them both goodbye promising Isaac they should get together some time.

Lydia grabs the hem of his shirt and tugs him back down to the couch and he falls next to her with a laugh. They sit there for a moment, the beer in Stiles' hand reaching his lips twice before becoming empty. Music and screams from outside trickled inside and mingled with laughter and loud conversations.
"How come I've never met you before?" Lydia asks. Stiles squirms a little to where he's on his side and facing her.
"Oh yew haf. Wef gone to school together from, like, second grape." He hiccups.
"You mean graDe." Lydia emphasizes.
Stiles furrows his brows. "Thas wud I said."

Lydia smiles despite the drunken boy as he throws back his head with a him and closes his eyes. "Yew were sew cuteeee." He laughs, drawing the girls attention. Stiles sinks further into the couch with another chuckle. "An yew used ta wear those, erm..." He snaps his fingers, trying to remember. "Those lil pink bows in yer hair or on yer jacket."
The corner of her lips curl upward as she watching the chuckling boy mutter something about pink bows and the third grade. She couldn't quite hear what all he was saying but suddenly she remembered him, faintly.

"You were the boy that used to call me Lyds." She says causing Stiles to gasp.
"Thas right!" He exclaims, sitting up. Lydia laughs at the way he sways, his blinks slow and his laughter smelling of vodka and whiskey.

"Do either of you know Stiles?" Lydia asks the two sitting across from her. The boy she'd only just met a few minutes earlier quickly swallows the last bit of his drink.
"Yeah, that's my best friend." He exclaims. "Why are you wondering about Stiles?"
"He's the one that texted Scott to make sure he got my number." Allison informs and Lydia bites her bottom lip. She had met up with her friend at one of her favorite restaurants, the brunette saying how she wanted her to meet her new love interest and who was she to object.
"No reason..." Lydia mumbles, swirling her straw around in her soda.

"You've been hanging out with him lately, right?" Scott asks.
"I guess. He helped me piss off my parents yesterday."
Scott snickers. "Yeah I know he won't shut up about how he got to grab your ass." Both girls gave him a stern look. He clears his throat awkwardly. "Do not tell him I told you that..."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

I've decided (maybe) this story might be a lot shorter than my others just cause there's not a lot going on and we're kinda just trickling in and blah blah blah you get it.
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe