Tom's Power Glove

Saturday October 25th 2014 Tom comes home with a box in his hand that had a lightning bolt on it Clementine and Chloe ask What's inside the box Tom didn't answer The girls continued to follow Tom into the garage he sets the box on the table and says do no touch this box don't even look at it I don't want anything to happen to this box for your safety.

3 hours later Tom goes out again the girls realized it was their only chance to see what's inside the box Clementine come on hurry Chloe runs to the garage and opens the door and on the table was... nothing what happen to the box its gone he knew we were still going to look inside but little did Chloe know was that Clementine hid the box from her little sister so she doesn't have to get into trouble since she likes to touch everything that enters this house well dad must have moved it before he went out again come on let's get out of here before dad catch us

Suddenly there was a loud bang at the front door now Clementine knew what that meant but she didn't want to believe it was happening and she wasn't prepared CHLOE!!! GO IN THE BATHROOM AND HIDE while Clementine runs to the bedroom and opens the box... for the second time and puts on Power Gloves that gives the user supernatural strength the she heard glass breaking the unknown robber was inside she comes out the bedroom this person had a mask on so she couldn't determine the gender whether it's a girl or boy Clementine used her right hand to grab the person's arm it left a burn mark on the person's costume reveling skin then she put both hands together creating a ball of lightning so powerful she absorbed it then the robber tried to tie her up but it didn't work Clementine was untouchable Chloe opened the bathroom door and see her big sister glowing with gloves on as she goes and try to touch Clementine she gets a severe shock that puts her in a coma out cold Clementine Screams Noooooo!.... wake up Chloe... Clementine...wake up Clem You're dreaming she wakes up and stared at her hands what's wrong... I had... is dad here... where's the box....she runs into the garage and on the table was... the box... so it was just a bad dream.

"Dad just left 3 hours " said Chloe "oh no not again" responded Clementine "what happened" Chloe worried just like in my dream then someone will bang on the door really loud and also I know what's inside that box its... bang bang bang bang bang in my dream I said I wasn't ready but now I'm awake and I'm ready she opens the box and says the gloves they're gone!!! But instead it was a costume inside. The door opens and there came Tom. Surprise girls?

but how in my dream was a whole lot different what happened to the power glove Clementine asks Tom says that didn't exist and how about the symbol on the box... just a sticker Oh Clementine don't watch so many cartoons you can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy go to sleep and forget this whole story ever happened... OK dad she run off to bed....

Tom goes back inside the garage and locks the door this box was just a decoy the real box was on the top shelve unable for the girls to reach Tom opens the actual box then remember Clementine's dream taking the box...putting on the gloves...shocking Chloe into a coma little did the girls knew the Power Gloves were real for sure but was Clementine's Dream true also They will never find out or will they...

The End Wait for Part 2