A Walk (smut)

A/n... this chapter is a steamy chapter between Maya and Farkle it will not interfere with the plot line at all if you don't read it, it won't matter for the next chapter. So you don't have to read it what's so ever.

Maya pov.

Finally. I need Farkle it's been a week scone we... you know hooked up. I really love Farkle, I like Lucas and all but Farkle is better than huckleberry in every way.

Once I got to Farkles room he wasnt there in till I felt a slight tug on my arm.

Farkles pov.

I was It on my bathroom freshening up for Maya yet i heard footsteps so I creeper out my bathroom to see if it was her. It sure was. I pulled on her am lightly, then pulled her in towards me and forcefully planted my lips on her's.

"I missed you so much, Maya," I mutter out of breath.

"I m-missed you too," she stuttered.

I placed my hand on the small of her back while the other was holding her head slightly. Her hands were wrapped around my neck.

Ughh

The room was filling with hot air and soft moans.  I swept my tongue across her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She happily accepted and began exploring my mouth. My hands started trailing down to the hem of her shirt. She took her shirt off knowing what I want. I did the same only moments later.  Her hands raked up my chiseled abs, while my hands roamed and unbuttoned her high-waisted blue jeans.

no one's pov

Their kiss was becoming sloppier by minute.  Her cherry red, laced, bra was now on the floor with the rest of their discarded clothing. Farkle began massaging her right boob, while he sucked on the other.  His other hand made its way inside her underwear, letting him feel her soaking wet women-hood.

"Ugh... Please I-i need you in me b-b-aby  pl-lease," she uttered with a hitched tone, her voice raising an octave.

"Anything for you, my love," he whispered softly in her ear. Before leading them to the bed.

At that moment, Farkle ripped off her blue jeans and red panties, while she pulled his light washed jeans down with his plain black boxers.

"Maya, on your knees, ass up," he ordered, transitioning into his usual dominant role.

She did as she was told and was on all fours. He lined himself up with her tiny, non-virgin hole. He thrusted hard into her with no warning. Her screams were so loud he was forced to gag her with a article of clothing on his bed. Hadie lasted five minutes until she came all over his large member. Farkle pulled out immediately due to a lack of condom and pure pleasure.

"Farkle... I... Love... You," she gasped with a light pant between each word.

"I love you more... to the moon and back," he responded, kissing her lightly.

They both just cuddled together trying to recuperate the pleasure they just went through.

What a wonderful night...