care(overprotective palutena X male reader neko)

Your pov~
I was playing with one of my most favorite people in the world. Palutena. She took care as if I was her own child. This time I was hiding to see if she could find me. That's when I tripped over a rock. And I cut myself on tree branches. Palutena:(y/n)~ I'm going to fi- *gasp* . Palutena then ran over to me to see if I was ok. You: palutena I'm fine. Palutena:no you are not! I'll take care of you. You:no really it's fine. But before I could say anything else,she carried me in a bridal position. She then hugged me closer to her. Palutena:I don't care. I need to keep an I eye on you my darling neko. She then saw a cut on my left ear.

4 hrs later

I was sleeping in palutena's room and I was in her arms. So what I did to escape her room is gently lift her arm and open the door quietly. As soon i got out Lucina came over to where I was. Lucina:what's up (y/n). You:what do you think? Lucina:oh i see. She babied you again. You:yeah.
Lucina:Hey (y/n) wanna hang out. You:sure before palutena wakes up. You then grabbed your blue express jacket and Lucina went out side with you. You were also wearing black jeans. When the 2 of you went outside,you stretched out your Cat ears and tail. That's when Lucina started stroking your ears. You:Nyaaa~ keep stroking please.
Lucina then laid you down in her arms stroking your ears. You were about to fall asleep when you heard a certain goddesses voice yell. Palutena:(y/n) what are you doing with Lucina?!You:we were just hanging out. Lucina then smirked. She then kissed me on the lips. But before she could touch your tail,palutena stroked it. You: palutena did you just touch my tail? Palutena:you know what that means. Lucina:what did you do to him! Palutena:don't you know,the first person who touches a Nekos tail,is their master. Lucina:(y/n) is that true? You:unfortunately it is. So she basically owns me. Lucina:well I'm leaving to go get some sleep, you're on your own. Palutena:you're coming back to the room with me. She then grabbed your collar and dragged you to her room. When you got there she told you to sit on the bed. She then reappeared with a leash and put it on you and on the bed. Palutena:that way you're not tempted to leave. She then laid you down. You:palutena why did you touch my tail? Palutena:(y/n) I love you. You: you love me? Palutena:since the first day you came to live at the smash mansion. When I saw you,I knew you were physically hurt so I wanted t-. You stopped her by kissing her. You:I love you too. She then pinned you down on the bed playfully. Palutena:you know I didn't get to spend time with you? Plus you've been a naughty cat. You then saw her clothes slowly slipping off.