VI

It was the day of the party and I just got home from school.

Terrance said he was gonna pick me up at 7:30. It was 3:16.

I had about four hours.

I grabbed my laptop and Netflix loaded on my screen.

"Grey's Anatomy, The 100, Gossip Girl, or One Tree Hill?" I questioned myself.

"The 100."
-----
I was on the last episode of The 100 on Netflix.

"No Clarke! Don't leave Bellamy!" I sobbed into my blanket. "Stupid stupid stupid." I muttered

My alarm went off, it was 6:00.

I rushed into the shower to rid myself of the Bellarke feels.

After 10-15 minutes of relaxation I hopped out of the shower and the cold air instantly hit me.

I grabbed my laptop and searched on Spotify, I selected G-Eazy, and Random started playing.

I love G-Eazy. Ugh.

"This is the anthem, told the world I need everything and some." I sang along.

I searched my closet for a specific outfit.

"Aha!" I said triumphantly. "Haters I don't understand them." I followed.

I grabbed the black piece of fabric and took it off the hanger.

I put it out on my bed and looked for the pair of shoes I was envisioning.

I grabbed the heels and put them at the foot of my bed, I needed to wear heels because the guy was like 6'4, and I'm 5'4. That is a whole foot taller than me.

I don't know why I'm short. My brothers are huge. Both at least 6'0. I always say they stole my height.

Continuing on my hunt to get ready, I let my hair air dry and decided to let it be wavy.

I applied my makeup and put the finishing touch, which was my nude lips.

I searched my messy closet for the bag my cousin bought me.

"Yes, babes" I said to myself as I threw the bag next to the clothes.

I decided on a pair of gold pineapple earrings and necklace, and bengals on my wrist.

I went to my underwear drawer and tried to find my black strapless bra, and pair of VS black underwear.

Once I put my underwear on I finally move on to my outfit of the night.

It's a black spaghetti strap romper with a plunging neckline that laces up.

As I'm putting on my romper, my hair keeps getting in my face and it's annoying.

Ok, hair is gonna go up, but only partially.

By the time I'm done its 7:15.

Yay!