lemon ;)

~when they first started dating~

bashfully I reached below to my belt, looking away and scrunching my face in a nervous and insecure pout. With a rattle, the belt had become undone and I proceeded to prop myself up to pull my pants down below my legs before kicking them off. Hesitantly, I froze in what seemed like a moment to catch my breath from the constant beating of my heart.. picking up in steady, more harsh beats. Next was the boxers~ which I lowered to unsheathe my cock. strengthening and pulsating in a conflict of feeling between its wielder facing a mixture of fright and excitement. After a while of lying on my back, arms crossed in momentary resentment. Although I was clearly ashamed of myself.. I could feel every pulsating throb of my manhood as it gradually became harder and harder~ releasing even the slightest bit of pre-cum. Still looking away from Alfred, I gently released my tension and uncrossed my arms, resting them gently upon my stomach. With every throb of my cock, my hand moved ever so slightly down toward it until my fingertips brushed the surface of it. rubbing against it until my fingers wrapped around it and my grip tightened firmly onto it like a handlebar. My heavy heartbeat caused me to begin breathing with my mouth wide open. Quickly I closed my eyes in embarrassment as I began to gently stroke my nice big cock up and down nervously. During this time, my eyes had closed and I had become lost in the sense of my own lust.. continuously jerking myself off faster and faster, tightening and loosening my grip as much as my energy would allow me to. One of my eyes propped open after I had come back to the reality that I was not alone. Turning my head I looked over to my red faced lover. who was just standing there, eyes firmly locked on mine, his erection prying against his pants, and his mouth hanging wide open. Looked like Florida needed some freedom~ He had become so encapsulated by the show he was being given, and too be honest I was too horny to feel the same shyness I once did. In this moment, I found myself to experience a state of bliss~ Unable to contain himself, Alfred quickly shuffled his clothes around to reveal all of his beautiful skin. causing panic of excitement and fear to bundle within me as one hand caressed my chest and the other was glued to the shaft of my throbbing-hard manhood. "Alfred!" I propped myself up against the bed frame, keeping my eyes locked on my lover. Alfred had pulled his shirt over his head, kicked off his pants and boxers at the same time and inched closer to me in a lustful gaze. "Be... be gentle" I whispered encouraging him to continue. He simply grinned, enjoying the permission he was granted and the opportunity it presented. At first, he teased me by lowering his body until our cocks were touching~ bouncing his body back and forth to rub our shafts together. For but a brief moment, silence fell between us two. No breathing, no moans, nothing. Our eyes locked and our bodies stilled, until a moment where our lips magnetized to each other and locked in a heat of the moments kiss. swapping saliva with each other for just a moment before Alfred peeled his lips from mine, backing up and turning me around. He spit in his hand and I could hear him lubing up his lusting cock that just ached to be inside me. Sitting back and staring at the backside of me, he observed the dangling and pulsating of my dick that continued to drip with pre-cum. With a deep breath, he presented his firm cock at the entrance of my tight asshole. pressing gently against it to gauge a reaction from me, whose face was pressed against the wall by this point. My hips seemed to move by themselves, pressing against Alfred's member, reciprocating the lust we felt towards each other in that very moment as our body heat caused us both to simultaneously sweat and breathe heavily. "You're my first you know that Mĕiguó? I've never ever let my other partners get this close" I mentioned, encouraging him to claim me as his. Alfred's eyes dilated at the thought of taking my anal virginity not to brag or anything~ pushing his groin forward and defiling my tight walls, I let out a loud yell, "Alfred!!" He let out several grunts as his hips moved rapidly back and forth, angrily slamming his dick far inside of me and creating slapping sounds as his waist slammed against my ass. "You're stirring up my insides!" I could no longer contain myself. My eyes began watering, and I began to sweat more intensely and feverishly than before. My eyes could no longer focus on anything at all. I couldn't form any coherent thought, I could only obsess over the simultaneous pain and pleasure of my asshole tightening around Alfred's huge cock. to be honest he pounded me as hard as a battering ram, the pain and lack of breath caused me to become slightly numb in various places of my damn body. Alfred relentlessly continued to tear into me, pounding me as fast as he freaking could and it caused my face to slam repeatedly against the wall. My legs became so damn numb I could no longer feel them, collapsing as I gave myself entirely to Alfred~ Alfred continued to ram into my ass, causing it to slightly loosen up as I was helpless to stop him. Hell all I could do was moan and scream at the pain being presented to me, the sensation that caused my own cock to swell up in a pure build-up of lust and cum. Grunting with the uncontrollable rage of his exertion of lust toward me, Alfred grabbed ahold of his numb legs and used them to slam himself deeper and harder into my ass, pushing to his entire length. "I can feel it all!!! I can feel your dick gutting me aru" Alfred's own breathing became chaotic, his body going from rhythmic thrusts to desperate pleasure-seeking as his movements became more jelly-like, his body stiffening. In what could only be described as mind-blocking ecstasy, Alfred stopped being able to contain himself any longer... his cock tensing up. My own cock continued to throb and so I grabbed a hold of it and continued to jerk myself off under the intensity of the situation. "Yao!" Alfred bellowed, "I can't hold it any longer!" His continuous movements caused so much friction that the pain had become pleasurable, and at this point I had no care in the world for how I might look afterwards. Alfred's movements spiked up in his final movements, feeling the build-up of tension and ecstasy causing him to be on the edge of borderline psychotic desire. With just a few more thrusts, he approached his limits. Alfred let out a loud moan before thrusting deep inside me and releasing his full load into me~ "I feel you filling me! I feel it all!" arching my back upwards, I shot freaking sperm out of the tip of my dick like a freaking fountain~ Alfred continued to do hard thrusts as more cum spilled out into me, some leaking down onto the bed with mixtures of sweat and tears. After remaining inside of me for a moment, he released and pulled back. Alfred leaned backward, pridefully observing his work as his hair wetly slapped against his face. He looked on, watching the cum-drenched me slip out of consciousness and into a deep slumber, not being able to withstand the ecstasy of our intercourse.