Advice

Hide's POV
I was walking to Kaneki's apartment after stoping a Anteiku to see if he was there but he wasn't so now on my way to his apartment.
!time skip brought to you by a kawaii Hasie!
I knocked on Kaneki's door and in 5 seconds it was open. Wow new record. "Yo Kan- your not Kaneki.
"Hide!" Kaneki said. "So you left work early to hang out with this hotty? Remember the last time?" Kaneki stays silent. "Hide it's me Sora." she says palcing her hands on her hips.
"Sora!" I pick her up and spin her around. "Heheh" 'god I missed that giggle of hers'  "so Kaneki what is Sora doing here?" "she needed a place to stay till she could work up enough money to buy her own apartment." Kaneki said with a face of I-don't-want-her-to-go. "So I'll take my leave. Bye Sora see you later." "Bye Hide" "Its pronced he-day."

Kaneki's POV
"So Sora?" "mhm?" "could I aks you a couple things about being this?" I say pointing to my turned eye after lifting the eyepach. "Well your obliviously hungry." she said walking to the coffee maker and her purse.
~time skip 5 minutes later~
"Here." she said handing me a cup of coffee and her package of 'meat'. "I can't take this you need it." I said refusing her offer. "Take it or I shove it down your throught." she said with no emotion. "O-ok." "Hm. Good boy." she said patting my head and smiling.

(A/N) I'm back. Hope you enjoy. And sorry for not writing in Forever. Hope you enjoy my lovely freaks;)!
Lexi~Chan