Saved By The Vampire.

I stepped out of the cab with my duffle bag swung over my shoulder.I looked at the cab driver, who was currently eye raking me, making me shiver before throwing him a small sack if coins and walking off. I felt something behind me about to whirl twords my head and within seconds I spun around, catching the foot ball perfectly in my right hand. "I think you mis-directed your target!!!" I yelled across the court, making more heads turn. I threw it back to him,it twirling in a perfect spiral. The poor guy barely caught it making him fly to the ground,knocking a nearby trash filled can fall on top of him. I bursted out laughing, ignoring the looks of fear directed twords the dimwad who tried to hit me.Without warning he charged at me, but seconds before his fist met my oh - so petrified face (note my sarcasm), I was yanked to the side and wrapped in strong arms. My eyes widened as I quickly escaped their grip. "What the actual heck man!" I yelled at the dimwad who got mad from the fact a girl was better at football. He snarled, making me almost shrink in size. Shizzles, he was a werewolf. I have a fear of them ever since I was little. Now that got me scared. No sarcasm this time. I was honestly petrified. His eyes brimmed with a gold sparkle. He stalked twords me, causing the man who wrapped me in his arms earlier to step in front of me. He was tall, his muscles flexed through his shirt, his skin was pale, but nicely toned.i couldn't see his face because A)he had his back to me. And B) he seemed to consume me with his size. It's not that he was fat. But he was tall. Like. Really, really tall. Maybe 6' foot while I'm at a small height of 5'4. It's sad actually. I am so small for my species. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a 'pop!' and snapped my head up to see the werewolf laying on the floor holding his nose. "Didn't your mother tell you not to imitate or size up a lady?" The man who was in front me say. He turned his head twords me and I froze. ' well call me Sally and stick me in a surf shop he is good looking' I thought shamelessly.

His face was perfectly angled with a chiseled jaw. He had red eyes that seemed to sparkle in mischief. He smirked at me as he grabbed my wrist and hauled me to the ally. Now I was always taught not to trust vampire's. You never know who is their next meal. Plus they can apparently smell your blood type? Sounds wierd I know. Point is vampire's are typically shady. So when he pulled me into a ally way I stopped.

"Back the truck up." I said calmly, holding up a hand. Truth was I was terrified. And he knew that, but I would never admit it. "Thank you but I would rather not be your nex-" and that's when his hand went over my mouth. That's when I grew terrified.

A/N: hello lovelies ^_^ I just want to apologize for never attempting to update XD welp, see you next chapter,
-Bailey