It Starts

Everyone is fixing to start crying after seeing and hearing all the have the stuff I've said and done. "You want to know what? Im done with you people." I said quietly and left.

*guilds POV

"I had no idea." Is the only thing being said. Natsu is sitting at the bar and you could see a tear on his face. He stood as if to go after her but instead was going to a different table.

"Natsu, how can you not care?" Mira asked in a small voice. "I just don't." That was his only response.

*Lucy's POV*

I'm crying as I'm running to my apartment. I'm bumping into people as I'm running. All I care about right now is getting home. When I do finally get home, I pull out a blade and start cutting. I'm crying not from the cuts but from all the other pain. The pain of losing a piece of my family. The pain of people telling you, you never should have been born. With a knife in hand I stab my right hand so i destroy the guild mark. Im in severe  pain but the pain starts to subside after 30 minutes.

I then pack a bag. I write a note for Levy, Natsu, Master, and the rest of the guild. I pay the landlady my rent and leave.

*Authors note*

Is the story OK? Tell me if you want something different.