ChapterTwo: Julia n

"ᵀᴴᴱ ᵂᴼᴿᴷ ᴬᴺ ᵁᴺᴷᴺᴼᵂᴺ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ ᴹᴬᴺ ᴴᴬˢ ᴰᴼᴺᴱ ᴵˢ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬ ᵛᴱᴵᴺ ᴼᶠ ᵂᴬᵀᴱᴿ ᶠᴸᴼᵂᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴵᴰᴰᴱᴺ ᵁᴺᴰᴱᴿᴳᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰ, ˢᴱᶜᴿᴱᵀᴸᵞ ᴹᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴳᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰ ᴳᴿᴱᴱᴺ"- ᵀᴴᴼᴹᴬˢ ᶜᴬᴿᴸᵞᴸᴱ
--------
He was beautiful though, amazing and sweet.

He was kind and caring.

Compassionate! How strange of a human.

He knew what I was and he loved me anyways.

He was a good man, and he changed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drina's P.O.V

I slowly raise my head up from the most intense sleep of my life.

I look around and find my scrumptious dinner still laying in the bed beside me, somehow still breathing after what I put him through.

I take a look around seeing multiple clothing items from the door to the bed.

Well guess this is what one would call the walk of shame.

I get up from the bed and find my entire body is slippery.

What the fucking hell? Why am I so sweaty?

I get up from the bed and run my hand through my sweat-soaked hair.

I've never sweated so much in my 380 years of living!!

I then threw the covers off me and looked at my sleeping dinner and poked him.

Ha he didn't even move, I have time to shower.

I stand up from the bed and walk into the lovely ensuite bathroom and turn on the shower making the water as hot as hell. Nothing feels better then a good steaming shower after a long night in the sack.

I step in the shower and get started glad that this hotel has little bottles to use for shampoo.
-----------
I step out of the shower and feel like I was three and a half centuries younger.

I look around pleased to see his closet was connected to the bathroom.

I'll just wear his clothes out. I have twelve outfits like the one I wore last night back home.

I walk into his closet and slip on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and a shirt that falls to my knees, making the boxers practically pointless.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk to a door on the opposite end of the bathroom opening it to find the kitchen.

Pleased, I walk out of the bathroom and make my way to the front door.

"Glad to see you helped yourself," a masculine voice says scaring
the shit out of me making me nearly jump three feet.

"I-I was-"

"Walking the walk of shame but in my boxers?"

"Uh... Yes?" I said not sure how to respond.

He nods and turns back to his breakfast.

"Yeah well I'm gonna-"

"No," he say standing up abruptly making me leery, "sit eat I ordered us both breakfast."

"I'm fi-"