Chapter 19

Annabeth's POV

I found the bathroom after walking around for 10 minutes, because of course they had to be hidden. I walked in and went to the corner. As I sat down I thought of something. I remembered that the 1d guys gave me their numbers, so instead of the alternative decision I figured I would call one of the other guys. Considering Liam is one of the most serious guys, I called him.(L: Liam, A:Anna)

L: Hello?
A:Hi Liam
L:Who is this?
A:Oh right, you gave me your number and I never gave you mine. Remember Annabeth, Luke's daughter?
L: How could I forget her! I loved her personality. Wait, how do you know her?
A:Well I may or may not be her
L:Oh, Hi! Whatcha need?
A: Wow(sarcasm). Well just someone to talk to. A lot is going on right now.
L:You know you can always talk to me, right? Okay, I'm all ears from now until I hear something that I can give you advice on. I just have one question. Why did you decide to call me?
A: Well I decided to call you because I you are the most serious out of all the guys and I needed to have a serious discussion.
L:You know the other guys can be serious when they need to be right?
A:Yeah, but anyways Ashton is still treating me harshly, I mean it has gotten better but I don't think I can take anymore. Also we went to Luke's parents house and all was going well until Luke came out of the kitchen. He started to ignore me and look at me like he was disgusted by me.
L:Okay. I don't know what to do about Ashton since you have already tried talking to him, but try to take to Luke, or leave him a note about how you are feeling. Changing the topic a bit where are you right now?
A: I'm in a building that the guys' meeting is in.
L:Okay. Do you think the boys will let you stay at our house tonight, because I want to see you again, I didn't even get a hug the last time because Louis didn't let you three feet away from him.
A: I would love that. I just hope the guys say yes.
L: Well go ask
A: Bro, I can't, they are in the middle of a meeting and the people they are meeting with don't know the guys adopted.
L:Oh
A: Liam, don't be sad. I will ask them as soon as we get out of this place.
L: I have an even better idea. I'll just call Michael and ask.
A:That works, so call me back once you get an answer.
L:Okay, talk to you in a little bit.
(End call)
Liam's POV
"Hey guys, I'm going to get something to eat, you want anything?" I ask because it's already 1pm and I haven't anything to eat all day.
A chorus of yes and yeah resound through out the house. Then I see blonde hair come around the corner to the kitchen.
"Hey Liam, mind if I join you?" Niall asks.
"Yeah of course. It will give me someone to talk to" I answer
"Just let me put shoes on and we can go"
"Okay, I'll be in the car"
Niall came out and we headed to the nearest McDonalds. Sadly the closest one is half an hour away.
      We got to the restaurant and decided that we would have our food there. Honestly I wanted to take mine home, but I let the boy who never stops eating come with me to McDonalds so yeah.
       Since we had to order for 5 people it took forever and what sucks is now I am starting to get really hungry. Anyway while were waiting I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I took my phone out to find that someone was calling.
"Niall mind getting the food when it's done I have to take a call" I say because even though I don't know the number I feel like it's important.
"Sure, but just so you know I'm eating with or without you"
I walk outside and answer the call. The voice sounded familiar but a lot of voices sound the same over the phone, so I wasn't sure who it was. Apparently who ever it was knows me and I know them, but I was still confused then she said she knew Annabeth and I was even more confused because Luke hasn't really told anyone about her. Then she says she is Anna and now I feel really dumb.(skipping call, because same as above)
After I hang up with Anna I call Michael because she is sleeping over at our house one way or another.
(M: Michael L:Liam)
M:Hey Liam! I can't talk for long I'm in a meeting right now.
L:Yeah, I know. I was just talking to Anna and we were wondering if she could spend the night at our house.
M:Yeah I guess, let me ask the others.
(Pause in convo while he asks) it's fine with the other guys
L:Thanks! I can't wait to see her again
M:Yeah, we will drip her off after the meeting. Can you bring her to the airport for tomorrow?
L:Yeah, it makes sense considering we are coming with you on tour
M:I need to get back to the meeting so I'll talk to you later. Bye
L:Bye
(End call)
      I go back inside to see Niall sitting down with an empty container in front of him. I think I took a bit too long. Oh well. I'll just take my food home.
"Niall." No response
"Niall" I say a bit louder. Still no response
Well then. I might as well throw a spoon at him. Yep. That got his attention.

"Ouch! What was that for!" Niall says while rubbing his arm.

"I had to get your attention. Are you ready to go home?" I explain.

"Yeah, let's go. Who called?"

"Annabeth. Then I needed to talk to Michael and I have a surprise for you and the guys"

"Really? How is she? What is the surprise?"

"Too many questions, but yeah, she's fine, she's having a few problems but I told her to call me if she ever needs help with anything. I can't tell you what the surprise is because then it wouldn't be a surprise"

Before we know it we are already back to the house and we head in. I'm so excited for Anna to come over.

"Hey guys! I have food and some news" I scream through the house. Then I hear feet thundering and soon I see all the guys.

"So you tell them right away, but not me!"Niall says with a fake look of hurt.

"I was waiting until we were all together" I explain.

"Okay, so what is the surprise" Niall said jumping up and down.

"Annabeth is spending the night here" I say.

"How did you manage that" I hear Harry say

"She called me and she said Luke wasn't being the nicest to her and I asked her if she wanted to, to get away for a little, she said yes. I called Michael to see if it was okay and he and the other guys said yes" I tell everyone

(Time skip to when Anna gets to the 1d house)
Annabeth's POV

I was shocked when we pulled up to a house that wasn't ours. I assume it's 1d's house because Michael called someone, he hung up and I saw the 4 boys who I will always love seeing, well as long as they don't break me, like they tried to last time I saw them.

I got out of the car run up to them and we create a group hug, then I hear Calum and Michael say they want to join and that's what happened for at least five minutes. We finally let go My brothers went back to the car and I went with the others inside their house, which again I was surprised about how small it is.  We decided on having a movie and board game night. We played Candy Land, again, Clue, and Balderdash. The last one was the most fun, because Liam kept yelling at the others because their answers were "inappropriate" for me.

We played the games until everyone went to bed. Louis and I were the last ones still awake.

"Can I talk to you?"

Authors Note
Hey people, what's up. Next chapter is the start of tour, yay. I don't know what to say so.

Goodbye all you beautiful butterflies
-Morgan Clifford