~Ch. 1~

Something that Blooky hated even more than not having a body, were lies. He felt himself become transparent before moving out of Happstablook's arms, his usual sad look replaced by one of anger.
        "Blooky-?"
        "You left me" Blooky spat out. He instantly felt guilt arising in him when Hap- no, Mettaton's face fell, but there was no turning back now, "You promised. Promise that you'd never leave me behind. And what did you do? You left me in the dust." Blooky's eyes watered heavily as he suddenly burst into tears.
        As for Mettaton, the words were hitting him like bricks, "Blooky... I... I'm so sorry, darling" he grabbed Blooky again into a tight embrace, "It was a horrible and hard choice, but it was once in a life time, and my dreams cant wait for anyone. Im really sorry... Atleast I came back... I love you, Blooky"
        Blooky's cheeks tinted blue in his own form of a blush at Mettaton's last words. He knew it was meant as family love, but he couldnt help feel the imaginary butterflies in his imaginary belly.
        "Thanks.. F-for coming back... I guess..." Blooky whispered, his anger dying down, "But why?"
        "I have a surprise for you"
        "What is it?" Much to Blooky's dismay, a smile appeared, and he just couldn't take it back down.
        Mettaton tsked with his synthetic tongue, a smirk playing at his lips, "Can't tell~"
        "Please...?" Blooky begged, thinking of all the possibilities new headphones, new computer for recording, and... maybe even a body!
        His gasp wasn't audible, but it was pretty darn obvious he was an excited as a baby getting its first rattle.
        Mettaton held a smug look, flipping open his phone and calling Alphys, "Hey... oh. Call me back when you have the time, or drop by my house. I want to give Napstablook his present"
         Blooky's imaginary butterflies went back to work to swirl inside of him, and he went back to prodding at Mettaton to what the present may be.
        Half an hour later, he had given up, and was now hovering close to the door bored.
        "When are they getting here?" He sighed quietly, turning to the robot.
        "In around 10 minutes, dont worry!" The robot sighed, checking his watch and flinching.
       "You said that 15 minutes ago, though"
       "And? Alphys' has to drive Undyne home also, since she lives next door. They'll be here any minute" Mettaton reassured Blooky, who looked back at the door in complete boredom.
       That is, until he heard a nock, shocking him almost to jump out of his imaginary skin.
       "W-who... is it....?" Now, let me get this strait, Blooky is the shyest ghost you will ever meet. Struck with second degree depression, this little guy has no means to want to talk to anyone. Yet being in family with Mettaton, it was easier to talk to him.
        "Its m-me! A-alphys and U-undyyne!" A squeaky voice of a certain yellow lizard was heard from outside.
        "Come in~" Mettaton called from the other side of the room. Thanks Blooky thought to himself. Not only is Mettaton taking over his mind, he's also taking over his house.
        Alphys sauntered in, holding one of Undyne the fishlady's hands, the other was holding a box. A really, really big box.
        Blooky's hopes lifted as he stared at them walk to the middle of his small house, and they put their stuff down.
        Alphys began introducing what was in the box as she opened it slowly, "-and Mettaton and I have been working on these for a long time..."
       And what Alphys' took out, couldn't have been a bigger disappointment.