Chapter 4: He Likes Someone !?!

You know what, i'm pretty sure he only said that so he won't break Lydia's heart. Right ? I shouldn't of read Lydia's and Damien's text messages from the start. Great now my brain is filled with so many questions now. 

"Shit !" Damien yelled, as he slammed the door open and flipped a chair with one hand. 

" Damien ! Chill out man ! Chill out ! " Yelled Tanner, while holding him down. 

" You don't get to tell me what to do ! " Then he punched Tanner on the face. 

Jenna gasped really hard, ran straight to Tanner, helped him up, and pulled him far away from Damien, while I was pulling Damien away from Tanner. 

"Damien ! What the hell is your problem ! " I yelled so loud that I could feel a vein pop out of my own brain. 

" My phone's not in there. Gosh damn it, where could it be ! " He yelled, but this time he kicked the chair. 

" Yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to punch your best friend like that ! " I pointed back to Tanner, but when I looked back at him, Jenna already put an ice pack over his bleeding lip. 

" Look ! You even make his lip bleed ! " I yelled " You didn't even ask any of us if we found your phone, because you know what, I did ! "  I said, holding the phone in my hand and put it right in front of his face. 

" Oh uhm " He said running his hand through his hair. 

"Oh uhm, yeah, you douche ! " I yelled. Then I gave him his phone back. I walked storming out the gym without even looking back at him. I'm mad at him for punching Tanner, but i'm furious that he didn't tell me he has a crush on someone else. 

" Hey! Hey, Ella! Hold up! " Damien yelled. I could hear him running in the background. Then he caught up, grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. 

"Hey, i'm really sorry, I didn't mean to get that mad, to punch Tanner, and most importantly to yell at you like that. I'm really sorry" He said, while biting his lip. 

Should I tell him that I read his and Lydia's private messages ? No, he doesn't need to know, so for me being his best friend I just  kept my mouth shut and just said " It's fine, I know you were just mad because you didn't want a teacher to take it away from you. It's just that you need to calm down a bit, okay. " 

" Yeah, I know. But i'm just glad you were there because I might of hurt more people. You know what, I just noticed you're the positive in me " He said lifting his eyebrows up and down. 

" Hahaha. You're so corny, what the heck" I said. 

" Oh come on, you were just laughing " He said. 

" Whatever. Let's go, we're going to be late for next period " I said. 

-

Bell ring's, second period finished. Me, Damien, and Tanner got out of class together, Jenna's already at her locker. 

" Did you two boys already make up " Jenna said, taking her books out for next period. 

" Yeah, we did " Tanner said, then reached Jenna's hand. 

" Yeah, sorry bout that bro " Damien said, while opening his locker. 

" Again, I said it's cool " Tanner said, still holding Jenna's hand. 

" Jenna can you walk to class with me ? I need to talk to you " I said, while closing my locker. 

" Yeah sure, but what's it about though ? " Jenna asked. 

" Girl talk, just me and you. Sorry Tanner, but this is really a girl thing " I said, then Tanner let go of Jenna's hand. 

" It's cool, I need to talk to Damien too " Tanner said, walking up to Damien and patting his back. 

" Okay, but whatever it is, you need to make it quick because we both have different classes " Damien said. 

" Okay, See y'all at lunch, bye baby " Jenna said, kissing Tanner goodbye. 

" Uh,hum ! Sorry I was just clearing my throat " I said. Then Damien started to laugh. 

" K, see y'all at lunch. Bye " I said, then grabbed Jenna's hand and headed to class. 

" So what's up ? " Jenna asked. 

" Did you know that Damien has a crush ? " I said. 

" Yes " she said, looking normal and not surprised at all. 

" Omg ! You know about this ! He told you and not me, this is just b.s ! Who's the girl ? " I asked. 

" I'm not suppose to tell you El. I'm so sorry " She said, then she finally looked at me. 

" Jen, that is total bull shit you know that right ! " I said, yelling at her " So tell me who that stupid girl is ! " 

" Damn fine. That girl is you " She said. Then I looked at her like you're fucking kidding right. 

" Are you playing with me right now. Oh my gosh, he really likes me " I said with a disgusted face. 

" Yeah i'm playing with you and no I didn't know that he has a crush on someone " she said, then laughed. 

" Fuck you Jen ! " I yelled and pushed her. 

" Love you ! " Jenna yelled. 

" Well yeah, I hate you ! " I yelled. Then I started to walk to class alone. 

Damien's POV 

" So what do you want to talk about ? " I asked. 

" Do you still have feelings for her ? " Tanner said. 

" Who's the her ? " I asked, even though I know who he's talking about. 

" Bro. You know who i'm talking about " He said looking at me with his arms crossed and his left eyebrow up .

" Yeah, I still like Ella " I said finally admitting it.