Part 23

Victoria's P.O.V
I woke up and the kiss from last night played in my head and I touched my lips. I know I still have fillings for jun pyo, but he has a lot of things to do for his company and now he has a fiancé. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I blow dried my hair and straightened it then put on my uniform and a little lip gloss then headed downstairs. My brother wasn't here,again, no surprise there though. I made myself some toast and sat on the couch to watch some tv before woobin comes. I looked at the clock and realized I had about 30 min before he would come. I was scrolling through the shows and decided to watch descendants of the sun.
*After 20min*
I heard my door bell and I was hesitant to get up since I was so into the show but I got up anyways and answered the door.
"Hey"-I said opening the door to find woobin standing there
"Hi"- he said smiling and giving me a hug
"Ready to go?"- he asked pulling away
"yup"- I said and went to grab my bag from the couch. I went outside then locked my door and made my way to woobins car.
"Thank you"- I said as I got into the car and he shut my door.
Not long after he got to the school and he parked in his usual spot and we got out. I spotted Jan di by the entrance and told woobin I was going to go with her then left.
"Hey Jan di"- I said giving her a hug
"Hey Victoria"- she said smiling
"I have to tell you something"- I said with a serious look on my face
"Bwo?"-she asked
" I want to tell ga eul too,so we can go during lunch"-I said
"Wae! Tell me know!"-she pouted
"Anio!"- I said then ran inside
"Ya! Get back here!"- I heard Jan di yelling after me
I ran inside the lounge and thankfully the boys were there so I ran and sat between woobin and yi Jung. I scooted them closer so that I was basically hidden by them.
"Victoria!"- I heard Jan di and hid my face and woobin put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him laughing.
"I'll get you later"- she said pointing at me then went to sit beside ji hoo. I looked around and noticed that Jun pyo was there staring at me and looking down to woobins hand with no expression on his face.
"I have to use the restroom"- I said getting up
"Okay"-woobin said and I got up and left. I went to the restroom and just looked at myself thinking about what I was going to do. I finally walked out of the restroom only to be pushed against the wall. I was about to scream until I seen that it was..

Okay, I just want to say thank you to those who commented on my story and telling me my book was good and to update. Those of you did really encouraged me to update and I am currently writing more for this story and I will get it up as soon as I can. I also want to say that I'm sorry that it took so long to update but I just got done with my finals and all. But anyway thank you guys again and don't forget to tell me what you think :) byebye