9: Ooh La La

"That's why she ain't come to dinner," Steph said sitting in my living room.

I knew it was out of nervousness but she didn't have to make up that lie. But I honestly didn't care, I was stuck on the fact that she liked me. I smiled at myself listening to Steph go on about the whole situation. Steph and I hung out for a few more hours, then I decided to facetime you.

"What's up?" I smiled laying back into my seat with Rocco.

"Nothing. You look like you doin better," you said eating.

"Yeah it doesn't hurt as much," I sighed.

"How was dinner? Sorry I couldn't make it,"

"Good... You know you didn't have to go through all that trouble," I smirked.

You looked at me confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Steph told me everything," I chuckled. "You could of just said you didn't want to. I mean I know you like me and all-"

"Ohh wooww so he even told you the part where he mentioned you liking me way too much to get mad??" You smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Whaattt? I'm gonna kill Steph when I see him! You weren't supposed to know..." I half jokingly said. I was lowkey mad at Steph for telling her, but at the same time I wasn't very secretive with it.

"I think it's cute," you chuckled looking cute as heck even without makeup.

We continued facetiming till at least 1 in the morning, cause she ended up falling asleep. Honestly I think she might be the one.

*A Couple Months Later*

"Klay is she your new girlfriend? How does it feel to be in a relationship again?" Reporters asked as I walked out the stadium with you, after watching my brother Trayce's baseball game. We had been dating for five months now, and I honestly don't know why these reporters were asking like we didn't have a pic together on social media.

We ignored them walking towards the car. We quickly got in and I started the car, and drove off, heading to my house.

"Want a drink," you asked going into the kitchen.

"Nah I'm good," I said heading for the bedroom.

I laid on my bed kicking my shoes off, and turning on the tv. After a few minutes had gone by I wondered where the hell you were. I got up heading towards the door.

"Where you going?" You asked coming out the bathroom with nothing but a bra and some sexy ass panties. I looked at you up and down licking my lips. You looked at me, pursing your lips for me to kiss her, which I did placing my hands around her waist.

"Damn you look good," I mumbled between kisses.

You backed me up onto the bed not breaking the kisses, eventually making me fall back on the bed. You climbed on top of me, straddling me and kissing me along my neck. You lifted my shirt kissing along my chest and down my abs.

I don't know what got into you, but I was loving this especially when you removed my pants and went to work. We hadn't had sex yet, cause I thought you weren't ready, but clearly you were.

Once you were done you wiped your mouth, moving back up and kissing my neck again. I got up, placing you on the bed, returning the favor. Kissing down your neck, breast, eating you out; the whole package.

I finally inserted myself into you, causing you to moan loudly, clawing at my back as I thrusted in and out of you.

"Shit.... Klayyy," you moaned out of breath as I sped up.

After numerous positions and hours we finally came. And I laid beside you as she placed you head on my chest, and i wrapped my arm around you.

"Damn," we both sighed smiling. I kissed your forehead and tapped out.

*YOU*
---------
*Several Weeks Later*

"You never spend time with me anymore," Zendaya complained watching as I tried different outfits.

"Are we not hanging out right now?" I laughed looking in the mirror.

"Yeah, but this is the first time in months," she whined. "You're always with Klay."

"Bitchhhhh, you abandoned me when you  were in Europe for like a whole month. You just got back like 2 weeks ago," I said going to the counter.

"Yet we only hung out today because you were busy.... with Klay," she frowned.

"I just wanted to spend with my boyfriend before he left for his games, but I promise I will make more time for you," I smiled walking out the store.

"Good that's what I like to hear," she cheesed as we got into her car.

We went to dinner than headed to my apartment for a girls night in/movie night. We did the typical girls night in activity, like catch up & gossip, paint our nails and braid each others hair.

As I was making the popcorn, I heard my phone ring. I picked up answering Klay's call, "Hey babe"

"What's up? What are you doing?"

"Making popcorn,"

"Mmm sounds good.. Can you come over?"

"Can't, Zendaya wants me to stay in with her. We don't spend enough time together, so she says," I sighed.

"But I haven't seen you in forever," he groaned. He had so many away games recently, that I didn't go to because of school, so I hadn't seen him for at least 2 weeks.

"I'll come over tomorrow, I can't fake on my bff,"

"You right, I'll see you tomorrow then,"

"Alright goodnight love you,"

"Night love you too babe."

I hung up placing my phone in my pocket and taking the popcorn to my bedroom. After watching the movie, it was still kind of early so we sat up and chatted while using our phones, when Daya got up putting her shoes on.

"I'm sorry, but I gotta go" she cheesed opening the door.

"Bitchhh you were the one complaining yet you leaving?"

"Girl, I can't pass this opportunity to get dick," she laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her. Daya was dating Odell Beckham Jr., the football player. Whenever he was in town, she went to see him cause they were rarely ever in the same city together. I completely understand her situation since I was dating an athlete as well, but had I left our hang out to go chill with Klay she would've been mad.

After sitting alone in my room, I decided to change into something sexier and go visit my boo since he must of been lonely.

#######

Twitter: __ashhhh
Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx