A snow day

Brick...
I smiled happily as I strode down the street with Brick. He huffed and stuck his hands in his jacket pockets, probably to prevent frostbite... I clung to his arm trying to keep myself warm, "(Y/N) what are you doing?" Brick huffed again, showing his breath in the cold winter air, "trying to keep warm what else?" I said as I moved closer to him. Brick Smirked and picked me up bridle style, "B-BRICK!" I yelled as he flew up into the air, He laughed as we pasted the cloud line.
I gasped at it's beauty, the sun was about to set, unlike the gray clouds you saw when you looked up from the ground. I kissed Brick on the lips, "thanks romeo~" I giggled as I placed my head on his plush winter coat. "your welcome...Juliet~"

Butch...
I gasped as I snowball landed on my face, "you ass-hole!" I laughed as I wiped away the left over snow. I tucked down behind my 'snow fort', and gathered more snowballs. I giggled maniacally, as I tossed a few at Butch's face. "HEY!" he laughed as he tried to shield his face from the cold compacted rain. I ran out from my fort carrying snowballs in my arms, "Charrrrrrrge!" I yelled, I picked up a snowball from my arms and threw it at Butch, he laughed as I threw the rest of them. "Finishing MOVE!" I yelled as I tackled Butch to the cold snowy ground. "Good game babe" Butch smirked, I smiled as I laid onto of his chest.

Boomer...
I laughed as Boomer held me in his arms flying through the slowly falling snowflakes. I stuck out my tongue, and tried to catch some snowflakes. Boomer giggled at my childish behaviour...but who was he to complain! Boomer stuck out his tongue as well!
Once we landed I hugged Boomer, and dragged him over to a Park filled with fresh snow. Boomer looked at me then bolted off with his super speed leaving a dark blue trail behind him, When the mini snow storm Boomer created, disappeared, Boomer stood beside a snowman...that kind looked like me? I gasped and ran over to him in joy! "thanks Boomer!"~