Chapter 13

Peeta finds me on the bed still crying. I heard him go into Willow's room because of his loud footsteps, so he must have put her in her crib. He comes over to me and lays beside me.

"It's okay" he tries to comfort me while rubbing my arm.

"No it's not. My mother thinks I shouldn't have Willow. She doesn't want me to even have a boyfriend" I sob.

"Katniss, look at me" I do what he said. "Look you survived the hunger games, twice. Led a whole rebellion, and not to mention fed your family since you were 11, and now your mother thinks your not ready for a baby? Well let me tell you, that's bull crap" I chuckle as he says the last thing.

"I know, it's stupid of me to think that, but she's still my mother"

"Think of it this way, if Willow was older and had a baby at eighteen, wouldn't you be a little sad? I mean your baby is growing up" Peeta says. I think about it, and honestly I would be a little sad. But I still would support her.

"I would be a little sad. But unlike my mother I would support my child with the decision they make"

"I know you would. And I think she'll come around. I think you just gotta give it time." Peeta says and he takes me into his arms.

"I just want to have a peaceful life"

"Me too, and I think we will eventually" He replies

"I think I want another child Peeta" I blurt out randomly.

"Really? I mean Willow is still really little" Peeta's face lit up.

"I know and obviously not right now. I mean I think when Willow gets a little older I want another one" I say

"You have no idea how happy you make me" Peeta says with a smile on his face. I smile back.

"I love you Peeta" I say

"And I love you Katniss"

Sorry for not updating! I've been extremely busy. Also sorry for this sad excuse for a chapter. I think I'm getting back into the mood of updating more often though! Thanks for the 810 reads and 101 votes! It means a lot to me when people like and read my stories. If anyone has any thing that you think I should add just comment.

-Kenna