Rampage - KaiSoo (EXO)

In the magical world of Nonexistence, the idols under the employment of SM Entertainment get frequent days off and long vacations. In this world, the idols get to do as they wish for their vacation and are not forced to work through their allotted days off. Somehow or another, this world had morals and ideals that were slowly leaking into the SM Entertainment of Earth and for once, a spectacular thing happened: EXO got a full week's vacation. After years of work and little to no play, the boys were finally allowed a portion of the break that they so desperately deserved. The only problem that they all faced then was what to  do with their newfound days off. It was only a fantasy that they ever dreamed of, and yet, now that it was upon them, they were dumbfounded. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun, quite possibly the closest friends (until one of them would steal the other's ice cream) decided to go to a theme park. Four others followed suit and accompanied them to Lotte World. That mean that there were (math is not my strong suit) only three who had not went along. One of which was Junmyeon, who went to visit his family, instead. At the dormitory that the band shared, only two remained. Jongin and Kyungsoo (also some of the best friends) stayed at the dormitory to catch up on much-needed sleep. 

Kyungsoo had been losing sleep in preparation of their most recent comeback, and Jongin was the same way, though with reason. He had nailed the choreography but Kyungsoo had not. Jongin helped Kyungsoo rehearse until the early morning hours, then Kyungsoo would help him with his singing parts in the songs. They were a perfect duo of productivity, it seemed. The only problem was the personal aspect of them. They were both individually great, and that was it. They did not share the same individual interests, other than music. Kai liked to dance and play video games and sports, whereas Kyungsoo liked to sing, bake and clean. It was hard for them to find common ground when they did things together. So, this made for an interesting day at the dormitory-- they both had to find ways to keep themselves entertained. 

Kyungsoo woke up first at around noon. Though he desperately tried to roll over and go back to sleep, it was nearly impossible. He rolled onto his right side and saw Jongin lying completely still on his own bed. He sighed and swallowed his envy before rolling onto his left side. He closed his eyes and began to doze, but was woken by a shout and a thud. He shot up in his bed and looked to Jongin's bed to find that he was no longer there. 

"Jongin, are you okay!?" Kyungsoo listened and watched for a response, but there was nothing. He chewed his lip and worried that Jongin that knocked himself unconscious. After no response for a few seconds, Kyungsoo began to crawl off of his own bed to investigate. Just then, Jongin's thumb shot up from the side of the bed and appeared above it, signifying he was okay. Kyungsoo sighed in relief, but he was not truly relieved. His heart was racing from the shock of the loud sound, and of course, from the thought of Jongin injuring himself. After all, who would help him with choreo if he got hurt? 

Kyungsoo stood up off of his bed and walked around to the other side of Jongin's bed where the boy was lying with his eyes closed and his blanket covering the little portion of clothing he actually was wearing, making it appear as if he was wearing nothing. Kyungsoo blew a raspberry and walked past to the kitchen. When Kyungsoo saw the kitchen, he gasped and screamed. There were dishes covering every surface, and food had been flung on the floor, walls and (curiously enough) ceiling. The sink was overflowing with water that spilled onto the floor and soaked the curtains that touched the floor. Jongin stumbled out of his room to see if Kyungsoo was okay, and when he saw Kyungsoo's kitchen in shambles, he knew Kyungsoo would be on the warpath. He slowly inched backward and hoped that Kyungsoo hadn't noticed his presence. He winced when Kyungsoo roughly grasped his shoulder. 

"You're helping me clean this," Kyungsoo growled. Jongin groaned and nodded slowly. He knew there was no getting out of it. 

"Yes, hyung. Let me put on some pants first," he said. As he stepped into his room, he noticed instantly that the air had become colder. "Satansoo is here," he whispered to himself. As he said this, the room dimmed and it became difficult to see. He truly believed then that Kyungsoo was honestly harboring some evil entity. He pulled on a pair of sweats, as he really did not want to suffer in jeans. He returned to Kyungsoo's side and noticed he hadn't moved an inch. "Hyung, why don't you go rest, and I can--" Kyungsoo shot a glare at Jongin that must have hit him in the heart. He staggered backward and coughed. "O-Or not." When Kyungsoo still wasn't moving, Jongin proceeded ahead of him.