What's Happening with WANTED?

Hey guys!

I know a lot of you have been curious about if/when I'm going updated WANTED & I apologize for taking so long to address this!

WANTED is officially on HOLD for right now because I'm currently querying (trying to find a publisher/agent) to represent THE RUNAWAYS so technically I can't continue with the story until I know what's going on in that neck of the woods!

I really want to move forward with the story and have big plans for it, I just have to see how things go with THE RUNAWAYS first, before I can move forward. Sadly, querying is a long and tiring process but I'll let you guys know what happens as soon as there's news!

Thank you all for reading, voting for, and commenting on WANTED! I really appreciate your support & all the amazing messages.

In the meantime, while you're waiting on WANTED...

I have an announcement about one of my other works to share with you!

My short story VIGILANTE GREEN is competing in the #OnceUponANow contest (VOTING ROUND IS HAPPENING NOW UNTIL JUNE 21st)!

If you have a couple minutes please feel free to check out the FIRST CHAPTER (and the rest of the story if you like) of VIGILANTE GREEN!

VOTING for #OnceUponANow IS NOW OPEN & only votes on the FIRST CHAPTER count!

So if you enjoy the story feel free to show it some love & click the star!

You can read the story here or grab it from my profile: https://www.wattpad.com/269533323-vigilante-green-onceuponanow-chapter-1

I will be doing my best to thank everyone who takes the time to read!

Thanks again guys!

-Jenny