Introductions

Gidget P.O.V

"And who might these lovely lads be?" I asked while smiling lightly at each of his bandmates. I already knew who they were due to Alan Carr and the internet, but I still liked old fashioned introductions.

I waited patiently for one of them to speak, but all that was heard from them was silence. They sat there looking like they had just seen the queen of England with funny looks on their faces.

I waited 6 more seconds, they didn't once blink and it was starting to scare me.... I looked over at Paul and back at the boys, I repeated this process until Paul cleared his throat and pointed to one of the boys.

"This is Liam" Paul said.

Liam snapped out of his thoughts at the mention of his name and stood up from his chair stepping forward with his hand in front of him.

"Liam, I'm Liam.." he said smiling. I shook his hand and stared into his dark brown eyes. His eye's were very pretty and had a certain shine to them. He had light brown hair that was styled in a mini quiff. I could tell from his voice and firm handshake that he was the one you would go to if you ever had a problem and needed a friend. I could tell he was going to be easy to get long with.

Liam's P.O.V

I know that it's considered rude to stare.. But I couldn't help it! This girl was like nothing you have seen before. I mean yeah she was Beautiful (Picture at top is her now at the age 17) and she looked a little young to be 17, she wasn't too short, has nice long yet curly hair and she has one of those baby faces. And her eye's! They're like impossible to look away from! She was all I could look at right now.

"This is Liam." I heard Paul say from behind me. I quickly snapped out of my trance and stood up from my seat stepping in her direction. I stretched out my hand in front of me before speaking.

"Liam, I'm Liam.." I said softly before smiling at her. She shook my hand while staring into my eyes, I couldn't help but do the same. Now that I was closer and had a better look, her eyes looked almost like an ocean, and I swear that I could see the liquid inside of it moving like tiny ripples after you would drop a pebble into a lake. But I was probably imagining it..

"It's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, probably just excited that someone finally spoke to her in the last minute. Her accent didn't seem to match her face, and it took me a minute to remember why she had a different accent than all of us besides Niall. I could tell that her and Sophia would get along really well.

"And I'm Harry"

I turned my head to find that Harry was right beside me with a cheeky grin plastered on his face and his hand extended in front of him. She gladly shook his hand examining his face like she did with me while she did so. I know that look.. That's the look that Harry gives every girl he fancies, I wonder if Zayn would ever let him go for her, she is his daughter after all.

Speaking of Zayn...

I turned my head to find him staring at her like she was a bad hair product. Does he not like her or something? Was this too much for Zayn to handle? He looked like he was about to go into shock... Just then Niall came out of nowhere.

"I'm Niall." He said blushing. Awe Niall was blushing! We haven't seen him do that since he met Demi Lovato. He held out his hand for her to shake it, but instead she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek making Harry huff and look at the ground. Haha Harry was jealous, he always got the girls, and here was this 17 year old beauty not paying much attention to him.

Harry isn't really a womanizer like everyone thinks he is, he has relationships and really likes the girls he's with; but they always end up leaving him or using him for fame. If you gave Harry the chance to let him love you, he would love you forever.

"'Ello Niall." She said smiling up at him while releasing him from her hug. He blushed even more looking at the ground trying to hide the red forming onto his cheeks. She giggled looking at the ground as well.

"And I'm LOUIS!" he shouted before tackling her in a bear hug. She stumbled back a little before hugging him back and laughing.

"I'm sorry you're who? I don't think you were loud enough Lou!" she giggled. Louis opened his mouth ready to shout again until she covered his mouth with her hand, "Save it for your concert" she smirked then patted his shoulder. She reminded me of Zayn with her attitude towards Louis, Yeah like father like daughter...

"Welcome to the family!" Lou said giving her another hug but this time more gentle.

Just then Zayns' head snapped up and he was now glaring at Lou. He looked back at Gidget giving her a grimace before exiting the room with Paul chasing after him. 

Zayn P.O.V

"Welcome to the family!" Lou said while giving her a hug, she hugged him back before pulling away and smiling at him.

Family? Haha, I don't think so, this all has to be some kind of joke, there is no way this girl is my daughter. And there is no way that I am related to her in anyway possible. I glared at Louis for saying such a thing and for believing these people, and then back at  her with a look of disgust; there was no way this thing is my daughter.

I walked out the door wanting nothing to do with any of this. I just needed some fresh air or something to clear my head then maybe I could think straight about what to say to these people who are obviously trying to ruin my life. Did they honestly think I would be okay with this?!

I don't care what any of them say.

That... Thing is not mine.