Butterflies (Ch. 11)

A/N: This chapter will be short because I had a hard day today at school. 

***

 Maya woke up. She yawned and tried to stretch, but a sleeping Colton had his left arm wrapped around her. She tried to turn her head to look at him from behind, but she was too lazy. She looked at her alarm clock and saw that it was 2 in the morning. Great. Maya moved his hand over, and he just twitched his nose and turned around. Maya got up and saw Raya.

"Raya?" Maya asked.

Raya opened her eyes and rubbed them. "Wha.. What happened?"

"You were drunk. I drove you here and waited for you to you know..." Maya explained, gesturing her room.

"Oh..." Raya said quietly.

"Keep your voice down. I've got another crashed on my bed." Maya said, pointing to her bed. Raya stood on her knees and her eyes widened. She sat back down quickly and eyed Maya.

"Dude, that's Colton Adams! He's in the same room as us! Holy mother of-"

Maya's stomach got butterflies when she said his name. "I know, just stop talking about it. He's not a big deal, anyway."

"You're kidding me... How do you not find him attractive?" Raya asked, leaning forward.

"Yeah, lemon. Why don't you find me attractive?" Colton asked in a groggy voice. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"So many reasons." Maya said.

"Where am I?" Colton asked.

"My room. You two got drunk and I had to pick you guys up and take you here. Colton, I bet your were drunker than usual." Maya explained.

"That beer was so good..." Colton sighed.

Raya just stayed silent and stared at Colton. He stared at her, Colton's face looking creeped out.

"You look like a deer in headlights." Colton said.

Raya snapped out of it and just smiled. "I'm Raya."

"Maya told me abut you." Colton said.

Raya squealed, and Colton rolled his eyes. Colton lay back on the bed and cupped his face in his hands. "I had no idea she talked about me!" Raya exclaimed.

"So, Maya. You gonna take us home?" Colton asked, ignoring Raya. He already disliked her.

"Whenever." Maya shrugged.

"I got an idea. How about you bring your little friend home, and we stay for a little alone time?" Colton winked.

"Colton, you have a girlfriend!" Raya gasped.

"It wasn't like that." Colton rolled his eyes.

"Then what was it? You gonna cheat on Britt with Maya?" Raya asked, her voice getting louder.

"No! Who the hell do you think you are?" Colton asked, his voice rising with hers.

"I'm Raya Savani, the girl who does love right." Raya announced.

"Wait, you're not a virgin?" Colton asked.

"Can we please change the subject?" Maya asked.

"Ew! I'm still a virgin, i'm saving it for someone special! And i've never seen a guy's... Thing!" Raya ignored Maya.

"Can you please stop talking, then?" Colton asked.

Raya's mouth made a perfect "O". Maya looked at Colton. "I'm taking you both home."

 They got into her car and Colton sat in the back. Raya directed where Maya had to go. "Thanks for caring about me like that, Maya. It means  lot."

"No problem. Now get out of here before you get your ass kicked." Maya smiled. Raya nodded and ran to her door. Colton got out of the car quickly and got into the front seat. He closed the door and put his arm around Maya, and pulled her closer to him.

"Now that she's gone-" Colton started.

"Colton!" Maya cried, and pushed him away. Colton laughed, and kissed her temple.

"Just drive, lemon." Colton ordered.

Maya turned on the engine and gave him a look. "We are never going to be a thing."

"Watch what you say, lemon. You never know." Colton breathed.

Maya started driving, and Colton kept talking about football and South Park, but Maya just nodded and didn't care at all. Maya stopped the car in front of his house.

"Hey, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Colton asked.

"I thought you had plans with Britt?" Maya asked.

"How did you know?" Colton asked.

"Britt told me at the party. We had this small talk." Maya said. During the party Britt walked up to Maya before the whole drunk thing. "She was bragging on how awesome you were, and that I was a ratchet bitch, and she said you were great in bed that night of her birthday after you dropped me off."

Colton looked down and blushed. "She was just lying."

"The details were pretty strong." Maya said, then shivered from disgust, trying to get the images out of her head.

"I promise i'll get rid of her soon." Colton said.

"And why are you promising that to me?" Maya asked, finally looking at him. She raised an eyebrow and Colton shifted uncomfortably in his seat before opening the car door.

"I don't know. I just thought I should tell you. I'll cancel Britt and I's time together tomorrow. I'll call you, okay?"

"Whatever, pretty boy." Maya said sarcastically.

"Later, lemon." Colton winked, then got out of the car. He walked inside his house, and Maya drove away.

Colton walked upstairs and into his room. He shut the door and locked it, and took off his shirt. He took off his pants so he was just in his boxers. He brushed his teeth, then played around with his hair in the mirror. Colton stood up straight as he examined his face.

"Hey, Maya... Yeah, I've been working out," the dark haired boy flexed and smirked before regretting that split second gesture. "Have you heard about Britt? I broke up with her...." Colton said to himself, then he frowned. "I'm crazy..."

He went to his bed and grabbed a guitar. He laid back, staring at the ceiling as he strummed and talked at the same time. "How can I win your heart? You're clever, so I can never outsmart you. I don't want to outsmart you... And I've never exactly been in love before, so I have no idea how this works.... I've been loving the wrong way. The way to just get girls because of their bodies

"I'm gross. I'm a gross player. That's all I am." Colton finished, drifting to sleep. "I don't deserve you."

***

A/N: Thank God tomorrow is Friday!!! Have a faaaaanntasic day! And I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Lots of lemon love,

J