Destiny 3

He got the message. It was from Laura. She wrote:'Hi.' He didn't know what to answer. He just wrote:'So,you don't sleep?' In the same second she answered:'No.' He asked her if she wanted to meet him by the beach. She said that she couldn't because her parents wouldn't let her go out that late. He said:'Maybe tomorrow?' Even though she knew her dad wouldn't let her she said:'Yeah. At 6pm. In front of my store.' 'Can't wait. Sweet dreams.',he answered. 'Good night',she said. The next morning,Laura was first who got up. She made breakfast and washed the dishes from last night. When her mom woke up,she couldn't believe. Vanessa went downstairs and knew why Laura was happy. She just asked her if she did it and Laura blushed. Vanessa didn't want to be so nosy,but at the same time she wanted to know everything. For the breakfast she told her parents that one boy asked her out that day at 6pm. They were so happy,but little bit worried about that because Laura got really hurt from her last break up. It was her first love and that relationship was long 4 years. The break up was couple months ago.
'Are you sure about that? I mean,I don't want to my little princess get hurt again.'
'What are you talking about? She is now 20 years old. She can choose her boyfriend. She isn't a little kid anymore. But she will always be our princess. Of course,and you Vanessa,but now we're talking to Laura.'-said her mom.
'Mummy,daddy,I'll be fine. I promise you. Now I need to go to the shop to buy some groceries.'
Meanwhile,in Ross' house,he also woke up early and prepared breakfast. His mom Stormie was shocked too. He called everyone to go downstairs to have a breakfast. Courtney asked him what was that about and he said that was nothing,that he just felt need to do that. After the breakfast Ross went to the mall to buy some clothes for that night. During the walk to the mall he was thinking how to break up with Courtney. He knew that there would be consequences but he didn't care. After the shopping,he felt need to pass by Laura's music store. He went straight to the music store,but it wasn't working.
'Oh,I forgot it's Sunday.'-he thought for himself.
After buying groceries Laura went to shopping too. She bought cute black purse that matched with pink dress and black high heals. After shopping she went to hairstylist who made her amaizing hairstyle.