Eighteen••

••UNEDIT ~ Do not comment on the wrong chapter huhu ...I wrote two chapters seventeen and this one in one night...okay my hands are hurting huhu well good night JellyBeans

Days turned to weeks which turned to months and till this day Jungkook hasn't found Lynn yet. He didn't want to give up or lose hope because he knows she's out there and all he can do is keep searching for her no matter what the outcome is.

It was October 15 2019, the kids decorated their rooms into creepy monsters hanging around, fake skeletons, fake bloods everywhere and spider webs on the walls.

Halloween would be there favorite time of the year since they get to change into new killers as in costumes of course, and most importantly they get to go to town and do trick or treating.

But every kid in the mansion was eager to go out and have on the 31 yet one child felt a bit lonely.

Lea wished that her sister would be next to her, she even bought her costumes hoping that on that one day she'll get to hang out with her, unfortunately because she's in the hospital and isn't doing well she might go trick or treating with Aleeya instead, though she doesn't mind her baby sister to come along..it's just that Ailee is her missing pistol.

Lea walked out of her room almost bumping to Kira, they fist pump each other's knuckles before they separated. She headed to her fathers office where he sees her writing things.

"A-appa?" She quietly spoke peeping her head in the door.

His head tilted up smiling at her. "What can I do for you sweetie?"

"When is Ailee coming back?" She gulped.

He gestured Lea to come closer which she did, she placed her hands behind her back staring up at her father.

"Uhm..I'm not really sure when she'll be back, you might need to ask uncle Jin or uncle Aiden about it because they are the ones watching her. Hopefully though..she'll recover fast and join you along with Aleeya on Halloween." He says.

"Yeah..I really want that to happen." She says.

"Can we visit her then?" She smiled.

"I want to visit her too but your uncles won't let me see her, maybe you can ask them" he said again.

"I'll just do that then. Sorry for bothering you appa"'she bows at him then simply left his office.

~~

The mansion grew quiet once again except for Jungkook and V. They were busy doing some paper works for the company that it was already 5:30 pm and they simply needed a break.

The two of them stretched their bodies and yawned at the same time chuckling at their actions.

"Come on let's get something to eat." Jungkook said walking out of the office.

"Oh oh..I want meat this time..I haven't had one in awhile." He says putting his arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

The two simply ventured off into the city and headed to a grocery store. V picked up the basket walking around grabbing different types of items dumping them in the basket.

"Grab some meat Jungkook" V shouted.

Jungkook was about to walk till he stop as if knowing what would happen next if he goes to the meat section.

"Why aren't you moving?"

"Because..every time I go to the meat area I always end up seeing Lynn again." He says.

"Then go..and see if she's there." He smiled showing his pearly whites.

"I'm not being pranked am I?"

"**hahah*... no just get the meat." He says.

With a rolling of the eye JungKook marches his way to the meat aisle looking around to see anything suspicious, he became paranoid that all he did was go on a look out.

"Ugh whatever..if it happens it happens if not then..ugh. I don't know!" He says ruffling his hair.

Taking a big sigh he picked up the meat while his eyes shift left to right still looking down.

When he heard clicking of some sort of shoes his ears perked up and looked around but got disappointed when seeing an older lady, probably in her thirties pushing the cart.

"I guess not today then" he sigh.

He took the meat walking back to his hyung dumping the meat in the basket.

"So anything magical happened?"

"..no...I wished she'd come home already..I miss her" he whined.

"She'll come back .. Just be patient" V patted JungKook shoulder.

"She'll be punished if she doesn't come back soon" he pouted.

"Haha, well let's go to the vegetable area" V pulled JungKook's hand as they walk together.

A girl in crop top and jeans showed up taking a basket as she walked around taking some items as well. Once she was done she headed to the meat aisle trying to decide what kind to buy.

"Jungkook go get a different meat this one is open."  V sigh looking at the bloody substance.

"Omg fine I'll go fucking change it" he took the meat charging his way over to meat aisle.

He ran there not even looking where he was going he bump into someone and the meat landed on the girl.

"Ohh..shit I'm so sorry..i was-"

He stopped when seeing her again ..finally but something is different.

"Eww blood is all over me" she says making a disgusted face. JungKook helped her up which she took his hand, she stood up looking at the mess JungKook has created.

He just stood there eyeing her wondering why she looked different. He shook his thoughts away and kept apologizing to her.

"I'm so sorry..I I just.. Uhm"

"It's fine it was an accident..well I'm gonna ..go and get myself cleaned up" she awkwardly chuckles.

"I'm JungKook"

"Lita..nice to meet you..I'd shake your hand but it's bloody as well hehe" she chuckle
_______________________
••CUTT~~