would you date a fan?

(a/n- just so you know james is divorced..he still lives with them,of course. I am not disrespecting a marriage thats already broken! your choosen age should be above 18)
//PAPAPAPAPLAYDATSHIT//

(y/n)'s p.o.v
'another day another suffering' I thought as I got up to another suffering day AND GUESS WHAT ITS A MONDAY.x-men apocalypse are gonna have a signing event tomorrow 'I guess I will go with a few friends' I thought and imagining them to be an embarrassment to the people around me and the person they are afflicting the pain.so I will just bring 1 instead of having a whole band play as cheerleaders shout 'WOULD YOU DATE MY BESTFRIEND' while james mcavoy//who plays professor x// signs a piece of a godamn paper.and maybe I should give some gifts 2.I am not afraid to admit that I am fan. I watch and enjoy all the movies that he starred in. all of the characters he played are... well! they are portrayed very well! my dream is to become an actor.I may not seem nice the way I think but if you go up to me on the streets and in hopes of finding your lost dog . I will gladly obliged to help you. as I yank the blanket to sleep on over this suffering day a letter came out//ITS YOUR HOGWARTS LETTER YA BISH// I know I wrote some fan mail to say how much I appreciate his work and how I would love to talk about acting cause I myself is taking a acting school in england! and he replied which is oddly rare for an actor.I didnt want to open it because if I do have a chance of reading one paragraph of saying he didnt want to get catfished. I would have die and I would be taking the elevator to hell rather than a flight of stairs to heaven.now I did put 1 sentence that seemed way more different than the admiration . it is 'would you date a fan?' I was curious or excited .I reached out to the letter out of sheer curiosity. but curiosity killed the cat!am I right? now as I open the letter from james mcavoy himself I thought that my future self might be sticking a gun in my throat from close range.as I peered the contents of the letter. he didnt think of me as a creep at all and would love to talk about acting and the final sentence caught my eye 'yes I would date a fan if she has a good looks and personality' I at least smiled of how much kindness he has.so far this was going to be not a hellish day after all. and since Its summer I can sleep again till I wake up from tomorrow .
!! the next day¡¡

×on the signing event×

?? james p.o.v¿¿
'boy, there are alot of people or fans coming to signing event I have to say none of them look as I expected'
I thought as I made my way to the seat next to Michael fassbender as I look at the line of people who want a signature and a handshake.only 1 person caught my eye. she wore a cute dress that matches her headband and her shoes,a grey cardigan that goes up to her wrist and matches her body perfectly.'is heaven missing an angel cause I just found one!' I thought as I got filled of excitment to talk to her.as I look at her place in the line, she was 5th.'not too far,I guess.'I thought
×+the signing event will now be open up to 11 am -6pm please refrain your self from jumping over the tables
thank you and have a nice day+×
the people who were in the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th place of the line were pretty BUT not as pretty as the girl in the 5th.
as she made her way to my stall with michael fassbender and evan peters.she smiled and made her way up to me.now normally I would have a small chat that lasted 20 seconds and ask them to kindly leave as other people want to get their chances.
but I didnt think I would extend up to 4 minutes "umm..hi my name is (y/n) and I really love your work as an award winning actor and--""I couldnt hear the rest cause I was to distracted and I couldnt stare at anything but her face cause she was like an angel.I licked my lips while fantasising about her.I guess she noticed because she was stuttering and blushing but still continued to speak "so y'er a fan eh?"I said cutting her off "yes"she said.what a voice of an angel "well I guess I am lucky then.so how about we continue our chat af'er this? how ab'out dinner? I may know some places here.are ya intrested?"as I said that with full confidence.she lookes down and nods and quietly leaves.

×+time skip×+
as I was going out to leave I lost track when I was in the entrance way I saw the beautiful girl waiting for me.as I made my way up to the pretty lady and tapped her shoulder .she looked up to me with a look of enlightenment and joy.as she smiled. she went near me and said in the most angelic voice possible "I thought you werent coming"I was dazed again by her face ,smile and voice "well I am not a bad guy who would leave such a lady 'ere ."I said with full confidence again
I offered my hand to her which she gladly accepted.

+÷meanwhile at the restaurant×+

=3rd person p.o.v=
"you played BB guns on set?isnt that dangerous?"(y/n) said as she was smiling the whole time. "we wore like goggles or protective eye wear or sumthin' " and james was telling the story of the punching game his bromance with micheal fassbender and etc. etc.
and then he started talking about a fan mail that had the question 'would you date a fan'
as he said that (y/n) looked glum
and said "you didnt listen did you?"
"I was the one who wrote that letter !"
and there goes the reader.YOU FUCKED UP JAMES YOU FUCKED UP!

====to be continued====
WORD COUNTING =1064 WORDS