little bit more

After that day, they become more comfortable with each other.Their dance also more compatible Mrs Kwon also give them some rest only training 4 days per week. Yein still cannot talk with jungkook as she talk with other boys. As they always need to training their couple dance their heartbeat always pounding hardly when skinship happen. Their training ended really late today they walk to the bus stop together, then sit on the bench, wind blowing quite hard make yein's hair flew cover her face. She fix her hair back, jungkook look the scene with his eyes stick on yein's face the color of sunset make yein face look red and her hair seem like gold, then jungkook stare broke with yein glance, yein look at him, turn other place then clear his throat "tomorrow what you wanna do after class?" he ask her, yein still brushes her hair "i need to finish my homework" then she put her hand next to her while looking forward. Jungkook just nodded. Then their bus make appearance then stop front of them, they getting into the bus.

 The next day,after class end yein walks to the library to finish her homework, seungkwan already leave her because he has works to do.She search for empty seat, then she saw taehyung and jungkook discuss their work on the table next to the window. yein walks toward their direction then place her book on their table, taehyung raise his head and saw yein stand in front him and jungkook, yein waving her hand to taehyung and jungkook with sweet smilethen poiting to empty set front them "is this empty?" "yup you can sit there.." say taehyung while smile brightly to her, she look at jungkook he smile at her. then they continue their works, yein pluck her earphone on her ear then start doing her homework.

After finish their discussion taehyung get up from his sit then tidy up his belongings, yein look at him then pluck off her earphone, "where you going oppa?" taehyung move his face closely toward yein then with half whisper "dating hehe" he smile brightly yein show her shocked expression "with who?" taehyung put his index finger on his lips "secret" then wink to her, jungkook look annoyed then hit his hips, taehyung brushes his hips then knock jungkook head "it's hurt" then he got his bag when he walk next to yein he brushes her head "bye, see you tomorrow" then he walk away from there. 

yein continue doing her work, sometime she glance at jungkook who doing his work front her. Jungkook look at her, she quickly look at her book back..while doing her homework 'oh man, i'm suck with this..what i wanna do now?' she blabbering alone then she look at jungkook who deeply read his book she clear her throat "hurm, hurm" jungkook look at her yein smile at him then show him her paper "oppa can you help me with this equation?" she show her teeth smile jungkook take her paper "owh, this one like this" jungkook teach her how to solve it, yein claps her hand excitedly..other student stare at her then she bow and say sorry, jungkook laugh at her silently, she cover her face with her book because of shyness..jungkook lower her book then look at her blushed face "idiot haha" jungkook tease her while half laughing, yein pout her mouth make jungkook laugh at her hardly.

about half an hour yein her work she stretch her hand on the air, then she look at jungkook he lay his head on the table yein take a peek and saw he was sleeping, yein giggle alone then she take out her phone and took a picture of him. After that she wait jungkook to wake up, while waiting she play with jungkook's hair, suddenly jungkook move his head then raise it, and look at yein surprise face..his sight still blurred "what time now?" yein look at her watch "5 pm" jungkook brushes his eyes, yein giggle look at his cute action then jungkook ask her "are you done?" yein nodded then they tidy up their stuff, suddenly it's raining heavily outside yein surprise "oh my, how we gonna go home like this?" she look at jungkook sadly, he smile at her "it's okay i bring my umbrella". Then they walk from the library. 

yein and jungkook walk from the library to bus stop under an umbrella, yein walks little bit far from jungkook and make her shoulder wet with the rain, jungkook hug her waist and make her closer to him "you will wet like that" yein look on the roa...

yein and jungkook walk from the library to bus stop under an umbrella, yein walks little bit far from jungkook and make her shoulder wet with the rain, jungkook hug her waist and make her closer to him "you will wet like that" yein look on the road her face already red. then they sit on the bench while waiting the bus. to kill time jungkook try to have a chat with yein "yein do you have sibling?" yein nodded "i have one little sister, how about you oppa?" jungkook ruff his hair "i have one brother" then bus appear, yein stood up first while jungkook get his bag, and he look at yein's back her clothe very wet and he can see through her shirt he saw her singlet and bra string, yein turn at him then he quickly get his vest from his bag give to yein "yein take this" yein take it with confuse ask "what for?" jungkook take her bag then help her wear it "just wear" yein show her confusing face "okay oppa okay" she shake her head, then bus stop in front of them they getting into the bus then bus move from here.

After arrive at kengill hill bus stop jungkook get off first then wait yein outside the bus with umbrella then both of them walk to yein's house jungkook send her, while walking jungkook look at her "yein-ah, can i ask you something?" yein look at her "what is it oppa?" jungkook look on the road "other day you said you like someone, can i know who is it?" yein blushed if she can she want to say 'it you oppa' but she can't scare he might not like her "someone, i can't tell you now" jungkook show his sorrow "is that so?" yein play with his vest "i join this dance just to search his attention to show my presence to him" jungkook look at her with sad eyes "owh, i see..hurm so he might jealous with us then" yein laugh "why he gonna jealous not like he know i like him right?" jungkook smile forceful, then they arrive to yein's house yein walk to the gate "oppa thanks, and this vest?" jungkook walk close to her "you keep it first later you give to me okay?" yein nodded "you walk first oppa i want to see you go home" jungkook smile "no need just go inside you might catch cold" yein nodded then enter her house, jungkook walk away with sorrow heart while yein happily hug herself because of the vest she dance in the rain happily then walk in to her house.

 "i'm home" she shouted Mrs Jeong look at her drenched she walk toward her then knock her head "omma, it's hurt" with half mad she pinch yein's shoulder "who told you to play in the rain?" yein pouted her lips "i walk home omma" "go quickly change you clothes, you will catch cold like this" while smack yein hips, yein hugged her mom then quickly run to her room on the second floor "aish this kid" Mrs jeong brushes her wet clothes.

After dry herself yein took jungkook's vest then dry it in her room she hang it near her bed then stare at it while laying on the bed...while hugged her frog stuffed toy she recalled back what happened today then she get her phone and open her gallery she looking at jungkook's sleeping picture that she took before in the library then she humming alone while dancing with her phone in her room.

write this part while hearing to all 4 minute song so sad they was disbanded like i still don't believe all this happened the first ever girl group that i like the reasons why i love kpop until now disbanded like i lost my track, i keep waiting for their comeback before although it just once a year i already make me sad with this disband news it totally make me ruin my kpop bias...once 4nia forever 4nia love you the most kwon sohyun ;_; and now in week final exam you make my day worse 4minute....huhuhuhu i want you back back back  ;( you already ruin my 4 day after the new you know huhuhu..