Chapter 1: The Vampire Hunter Queen

One day, Lee Ahn Hyun woke up in midnight. He noticed that he forgot to close the window of his bedroom.

"Yah! The moon is so beautiful."

"I think it's a full moon night!"

"I think I'm gonna take a walk."

Then, he came to the rooftop of his apartment. He stretched his body and started flying with his bat wings.

Yes, Lee Ahn Hyun is vampire. He was one of the vampires who survived in the war of Vampire and Vampire hunters.

Vampire hunters who are the biggest enemy of the Vampire clan. The war that was settled 300 years ago, the hunters took a lead on that war!

"Huh!" He let a small sigh.

Suddenly, he saw a girl running to the streets. With a bunch of guys wearing black hoodies following her.

"Should I help her?" He said himself.

"No, why would I?"

But, he didn't do what he said. He hid in a narrow street near the girl. When the girl came near the street Lee Ahn Hyun suddenly hugged her.

"Wha--- " The girl tried to say.

When Lee Ahn Hyun look into the eyes of all those 6 guys he felt like he knows them.

"Could they be vam---" He mumbled.

When they saw Lee Ahn Hyun all those guys run away.

"Hey stop!!" Lee Ahn Hyun said.

When he was about to chase those guys. The girl stopped him.

"Umm... Thank you for saving me!"

"Oh, welcome. But, what are you doing here in this time?"

"I---

"Well, it's not safe for a girl passing through this type of area in this time."

"O-okay!"

"Should I drop you in your place?"

"N-no! Thanks for asking."

"Sorry, and bye."

The girl disappears in those dark narrow streets. Even the bright Seoul city lights can't catch her a bit.

The entire night, Lee Ahn Hyun just thought about that girl. He just couldn't forgot her. At the same time he couldn't stop thinking about those guys with red eyes and black hoodie.

"Can they really be vampires?"

"I thought our entire clan was destroyed because of those hunters?"

"I'll talk with the Vampire wizard about this." He said curiously.

"Also, I've to find that girl. I'm sure she knows something about this matter."

He couldn't sleep that night. He even dreamed about that girl and those guys. He was so anxious about it.

"Why? Just why?" Only this question was on his head.

---To Be Continued---

*Authors Note*

Hello everyone!
Thank you for reading the part 1 of my story. I'm sorry for making this part smaller. But, all this time I could only imagine this little. I'll try to update sooner & make parts bigger.

---Thank You---
^^^

▶VIDEO DOESN'T BELONG TO ME, CREDIT TO RIGHTFUL OWNER◀