Chapter 7: When Secrets Exposed (Part. 1)

"I called you because let's fix a time when we will meet. So, how about 6 pm?" I said. "Umm... Soo Ah, anything wrong? Why aren't you answering?" When I looked at my phone she already hung up.

"Strange! Why did she hung up all of a sudden?" I was curious. "Should I talk with Ace about this? No, he gave me a warning before." I said to myself. "But, I really want to know what's up with her? Why is she acting so strange?"

"Maybe, network is weak." I said. "I better go to sleep I have to meet her tomorrow." Whenever it comes to her I'm always exited. I don't even know the reason. When she's near me my heart beats like crazy.

(HYUN P.O.V)

The next day, Ace woke me up. Usually I wake up from the ray of sunshine. But, today it was already late. 'Why isn't it sunny like usual?' Whenever, I see the dull sun my day goes bad. 'Will something bad happen to me?'

"Hey! Now get up! How long do you plan to sleep?" Ace shouted. "Oh, sorry!" I said. "Hurry up!" he said. "But why?" I said. "Didn't I mentioned you that today you have to pay a visit to your father?" he said making a angry face.

"Well, nope you didn't said anything." I said. "What! I've also became a fool because of living with you." saying that he left the room. "Whatever, just meet my father and meet Kwon Soo Ah." I smiled while saying her name.

---End---

"Son! I'm glad you came." my father said. "Why wouldn't I father?" I gave a smile to my father. "Ace, did you told him everything?" he asked. "No, I thought it'll be good if I say it in front of you." Ace said.

"Good!" He replied. "So, what's the thing?" I asked. "Should I start, your majesty?" Ace asked. "Sure!" he said.

"We've got more news about the Vampire Hunters." He said. 'Oh! Yeah we were discussing about those Vampire Hunters. I totally forgot!' I sighed. "What's wrong?" Ace caught me.

"No, nothing. Carry on!" I said. "So, the Vampire Hunters moved with their queen in public places." he said. "That means, Now they are living in cities?" I said. "Exactly! Now, it has become hard for us to trace them down." he said.

'Right! It's hard to look for someone in this huge Seoul city. And, its impossible if you don't know anything about them. Which is our case!' I imagined myself.

"Do you have any clue about them?" I said. "Nothing special. I just know the name of the hunter queen. Which I don't even know is real or no." he said.

"What's her name?" my father asked. "It's, Kwon Soo Ah!" he said. What! Is he talking about Soo Ah?! "Ace what name did you said?" I asked him again because I can't believe my ears.

"I said Kwon Soo Ah!" I can't imagine her being a vampire hunter queen. She never told me anything. 'Something is wrong I need to talk with her right now!' With a rush I came out of the mansion like a storm.

'Why Soo Ah just why you didn't told me this?' I was really broken inside. I didn't even know why. But, my heart was giving me a sign of something bad that's going to happen with Soo Ah.

I called her phone. She didn't pick up. "Come on, Soo Ah pick up. I rushed to her house but it was locked. I was so worried about her. "Wait! Ace told me she is the Vampire Hunter Queen. And, before moving cities they used to live somewhere near that forest that we went." I said.

"I should go there." I run as fast as I can. I thought it's already dark. So, if I use my flying powers it won't hurt. I flied to the forest and in the middle of the forest I saw a castle type big house. 'She must be inside.' I was just about to kick the door then I hear some noise coming from inside and I peaked from a window.

It was Soo Ah she was tied with a chair. But, why? Then I saw a old woman entering the room. She was the same old woman who opened the door when I first went to Soo Ah's house. The both of them were talking. I can hear everything clear.

-----
"Why are you doing this to me Amanda?" Soo Ah said.

"Because you really are of no use!" Amanda said.

"What do you mean by that? I did everything you said to me!" She said.

"Have you even looked at the situation that's now standing in front of us?" Amanda said.

"And, it's your fault. You can't have peace with war. You said just to tell you where Lee Ahn Hyun is. You never told me that you were gonna hurt him. If you have told me I've never ever helped you with your nasty plan." She said in one gulp.

"Your father did a really fooling work making you the clans queen!" She smiled evilly.

"I know! And, I don't even want to have this place." She said.

"Do you really want to save that Ahn Hyun or whatever his name is giving your own life?" She grinned.

"I don't mind. He didn't do anything wrong. It was me who helped you just to win over those Vampires! I'm the culprit here." She said.

"You have a really big mouth. I'll give you your worth punishment. You'll feel death even if you're alive." She said and went outside the room.

------
Ahn Hyun was listening everything. He was feeling so guilty himself. Soo Ah did everything just to save him. And he... He's feeling shame on himself. 'I won't let anything happen to her. I'll protect her!'

He went inside the house using his powers. Amanda was outside the house. He went inside the room Soo Ah was. When she saw him she was really shocked.

"Ahn Hyun! Wha---" before she can said anything he untied her and took her wrist and started to go back. "Ahn Hyun, what are you doing here?" she said. "Don't shout! Trust me!" he said to calm her down.

---To Be Continued---

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey guys! It's me again. I've decided to write my 'Exo Imagination' really start. You know I can't wait myself. (Because Exo is my favorite group ;) So, don't forget to stay tuned. And, I love you guys!!

Read•Vote•Comment

~Krystal~