fox friends

Nine tails P.O.V.

  I have curled my tails around Naruto while I kept watch for any enemies or his friends only looked at Naruto every so often because he was still sniffling from what he thinks is the truth. That nobody likes or loves him and that people think he should be dead. The first part is incorrect but, the second part is sadly true. There were still many villagers that had a death wish for him and many have attempted to kill him including those that should be saving people.

They tried to poison him whenever they could, if it wasn't for Tsunade, Naruto would most likely not be alive now but, with how Naruto has been injuring himself he may die by his own hand. I wish he would tell somebody and not be scared because he has many friends and I have grown attached to him and don't want him to end his life. People like him only come once every century and he does have that goal to become hokage as well so I don't know why he wants to keep it secret from his companions. has Naruto given up on being accepted?

  Has his past effected him so much that he doesn't see a bright future? I need to tell his friends about this, Naruto won't be happy but, I can't stand seeing him like this and as if my thoughts were heard Naruto's team had just come into view calling his name and further away I could hear his teacher Iruka looking for him as well.

  I decided to go towards Naruto's team because they were closer and deserved to know their friend's condition but, before I could Naruto had grabbed me and placed me on his shoulder and jumped down and went in the opposite direction. I realized he was running away from his comrades and was heading deeper into the woods.

  He only stopping once to drop a note and his headband. I knew what he was planning and leaped off his shoulder and started to run and to my surprise Naruto let me only saying "see you later.." then teleported away with little to no scent left behind. I needed to hurry or Naruto will not be around anymore.

When I looked at the note I wanted to howl in sorrow but I was also in a panic from what was written.

"If you find this don't bother looking for me I am done with feeling depressed and hated, I will finally be out of your hands and you won't have to deal with me anymore. I have left my headband so you guys can at least destroy it any way you want and finally be free of the demon of The Hidden Leaf. goodbye... signed: The demon.

  I picked up the note and headband and ran as fast as I could with the weight of my tails behind me towards naruto's team hoping I wasn't too late.