Chapter 8

Tony's POV

Nikki was focused on the movie and she looked better today. I was still going to talk to her.

I don't know why but I feel very protective of her and I know she's hiding something from me I just don't know what.

Halfway through the movie her eyes started to droop and she would lean more.

About 10 minutes later she fell into Jaime's lap asleep. Jaime jumped but she didn't wake.

I laughed at him and he just scowled at me. When deadpool ended we put in finding nemo, Jaime's pick of course.

Nikki still wasn't awake and Jaime needed to go to the bathroom. He lifted her up and layer her on my lap.

This time it was my turn to scowl and him to laugh. As soon as he left the couch Vic ran in and took his spot.

He picked up Nikki's legs and layer them across his lap and waited for Jaime to get back.

"Hey Vic that's my seat." Jaime said walking into the room. Vic laughed. "Move your feet loose your seat."

Jaime rolled his eyes and sat on the floor in front of the couch. Nikki stirred but didn't wake and she wrapped her arms around me like a teddy bear.

"Uh guys a little help here." I said to the guys. They all looked at me then Nikki and then to where her arms were and they laughed.

"Not funny help me." They all laughed again. "You're on your own buddy." Mike said trying and failing to hide the laughter in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki finally woke up and we all went out to eat for the last day in the house.

By the time we got back to the house it was 11pm and we had to get up at 5am. We all went to bed and Nikki stopped at her door and opened it with a shaking hand.

I decided after my shower I would go in and check on her.

I grabbed a pair of boxers and gray sweats and headed into the bathroom.

About 10 minutes later I came out and towel dried my hair.

I walked out of my room and knocked in Nikki's door. No answer. I figured she was in the shower so u opened the door just a enough to go through and walked in shutting it behind me.

A few minutes later Nikki come out of the bathroom in batman pj pants and a sports bra.

She jumped when she saw me standing there.

"Sorry I didn't know you were in here." She said walking over to her bed.

"It's OK, I should've let you know."

She just nodded and sat on the bed. "You can sit you know." She said and smiled.

I sat down and looked at her. I looked at her dresser and grabbed a joker shirt and handed it to her.

She looked down and blushed grabbed the shirt and slid it on.

"Sorry." She whispered and blushed more. She looked down at the covers again and I lifted her hard up and forced her to look at me.

"It's cute when you blush." She only blushed a deeper shade of pink.

I looked in her eyes the to her lips. I realized how badly I wanted to kiss her. I slowly leaned in watching her every move.

******************************************hey guys sorry if it's a bad chapter and I'm sorry if I haven't updated in a while my phone broke and then when I got my new one I had trouble logging in but I'm back so yea, anyway new chapter put soon. Bye peasants