Tres

When Boyd didn't show up at school today, Scott got worried, like really worried. We went to the ice rink where he works, so that Scott could talk to him.

We got to the ice rink and stepped onto the ice, me holding onto Scotts arm for balance, I was fine when I had skates on, but not without. "Boyd!" Scott shouted as we walked towards him. "I just wanna talk... Hey come on Boyd please... Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons, I mean everything" Scott shouted again as we got closer to him. "He told me about the hunters." Boyd stated as he stopped the machine that smooths the ice. "And that's not enough for you to say no?" Scott asked but Boyd stayed quiet "whatever you want there is other ways to get it" Scott continued "I just wanna not eat lunch alone everyday." Boyd stated. I felt bad for him, that he thought this was his only option. "If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott replied and I nodded slightly "that really hurt Scott" I heard Derek say from behind me. Oh shit. The two of us shot our heads around to see Derek, Isaac and Erica. "I mean, if you're going to review me at least take a consensus, Erica, how's life been since we met?" Derek asked her and she paused as if she were thinking "hmmm in a word, transformative." She replied and growled causing me to jump a little "Isaac?" Derek asked him this time "well I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive but other than that I'm great. Daisy, looking gorgeous as per usual." He said and my cheeks flushed a pink colour. He's so hot damn. "Okay hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight"Scott said and Derek raised his eyebrows "then go home Scott, take your sister and get out of here" Derek replied and Scott growled "Daisy get behind me" he said and I shook my head "scott please let's just go." I pleaded "Daisy just get behind me!" He growled again and this time I listened. Scott roared and punched the ground causing the ice to break. "I meant for them" he replied as Erica and Isaac walked towards Scott. Isaac was first to go for Scott but was easily beaten by Scott, I have to admit I didn't like seeing him hurt. Then was Erica. Erica was beaten easily also. "Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power it's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift. When all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs" Scott shouted as he pushed the two wolves back to Derek. "It's true. It is about power"Derek said and began to walk towards Scott, his fangs drawn and his eyes glowing red. He head butted Scott and my hand flew to my mouth letting out a small scream. He punched Scot again and again, I had tears streaming down my face in fear of my twin, you know all that we feel each others pain crap. "Derek please stop!" I pleaded but he didn't listen. He got Scott to the floor and stood on his chest. He stayed there for a while until he stopped. I ran to Scotts side and knelt beside him. Boyd got off the machine thing and stood up "don't, you don't want to be like them" Scott said to Boyd "you're right, I wanna be like you" Boyd said and lifted his shirt, showing the bite. Scott managed to get up and said he had to go to Deatons. He dropped me at home where I just started studying. Until I got a text.

Unknown- you looked gorgeous tonight

Me- uh thanks, who is this?

Unknown- Isaac

Me- oh, thanks for beating my brother up

Isaac- I wouldn't have done it if my alpha didn't give me the order to

Me- oh okay

Isaac- I'll leave you alone now, goodnight, Daisy

Me- goodnight, Isaac x

Tonight was game night, the lacrosse game, I was sat with Allison and Gerard. It was awkward to say the least. "I knew I should've brought a warmer jacket" Allison said, trying to get Gerard's coat so that she could get the keys to his office so that stiles could get the bestiary. "You're cold, here take my coat." Gerard said and handed it to her. She went into the pocket and pulled the keys out, she discreetly  handed them to me and I waited for stiles. One of the opposing teams players was tackling beacon hills players "good god, is it always this violent?" Gerard asked and Allison nodded, I saw stiles and I discreetly handed him the keys. I looked up and spotted my mom, I excused myself and ran towards her.

"Hey mom" I smiled as I sat next to her "hey honey" she replied and we continued to watch the game. It got brutal, the really big guy on the opposing team pushed Scott to the floor. My mom and I ran into the field as well as Allison, his leg was definitely broken but he insisted he was healing. "Don't move" coach told Scott as Allison and I pulled him up. "It's fine, I'm fine" Scott insisted "I could've sworn I heard bone breaking from where we were sat" my mom said with her arms crossed "heard it? I felt it" coach replied "seriously guys, I'm fine" Scott said and Allison went to Gerard's side. "We should go" she told him, but he shook his head "hold on, I wanna ask him one more thing" Gerard said and my eyes widened.

Gerard invited him over for dinner. This is not going to end well oh my god. They left together in Gerard's car whilst my mom and I left in her car.

The radio was playing softly in the background. "Daisy, baby. I spoke to your father" my mom said her eyes not leaving the road "what did he want?" I asked and she sighed "he wants to know how you and Scott have been doing" she replied and I rolled my eyes "does he really care though? He never comes to see us, he's never around. Just tell him we're fine and doing perfectly without him." I replied as we pulled up at the house. "Alright honey, I love you, you know that right?" She asked whilst resting her hand on my shoulder "I love you too mom." I replied and kissed her cheek. I got out of the car and went straight to my room.

I jumped in the shower, washed my hair and body and shaved all the necessary areas. When I was done I got out of the shower and changed into shorts and a tank top. As soon as I was done I jumped straight into my warm welcoming bed and soon drifted off to sleep