Chapter 9: Now I'm Incredibly... Me (Edited)

They all gasped and Hermione looked like she was about to pass out.

"Yeah I know. How could a sweet, innocent loving girl ever be related to that man-whore?" I joked cautiously. "Can I still be your friend?"

Only Mione responded. "Rumor, you can be my friend. I don't know about Ron and Harry."

Harry frowned deeply. "I don't know... How can I be sure that you won't just use us for him?" He responded.

"Please. That hoe has to curse me to get what he wants from me. I would rather die than betray my friends to Voldemort."

"Don't say his name!" Ronaldo replied.

"Okay Ronaldo."  He frowned deeply. "You can't get everything in life." I smiled sweetly and turned back to Harry.

"But if you're related to Voldemort, then how come you're in Gryffindor?" Harry asked, throughly.

"He wondered that too. Apparently, I was supposed to be in Slytherin, but eww. Who in Hogwarts would want to be in a house called SLYTHERIN?" I replied, nervous, but trying to keep my chill.

Harry shook his head. "I can't be friends with an attention whore that us waiting to kill me in my sleep." My eyes widened. Ouch. Right in the feels. Friendship over much?

"Very well. It will return to how it was. But remember. Mind those who are two faced, fading on the dark, shrouded by shadows," I put on a brave face (I am in Gryffindor, after all) but his words hurt. My first true friend. Gone. Well, he hasn't been the shy kid who I met on that hit on the rock that day. No, this is not my Harry. My Harry was transformed by knowledge and fame to be the twisted person that he is today.

"STOP SAYING THAT!!!" Harry screeched at me. I flinched. The matron always screamed at me before hitting me. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact and darkness to come. It never did.

All I got was a thumping noise. I opened my eyes and saw Harry on the ground and Hermione frowning over him.

"Can't you see that yelling bothers her, Harry! Just because you're not friends anymore doesn't mean you can go hurting her!" Hermione rolled her eyes and scolded him.

"Thanks, 'Mione. I'll see you later. Oh, and Harry?" I smiled at him. "Don't forget."

With that I turned on my heel and left the common room. I would definitely not be returning for the night. I would take residence in the Room if Requirement, it would supply me things to carry out my change. I didn't want to change, change is bad, and bad things must be punished. However, Harry made it clear that a change was needed for us to be friends. That was all I ever wanted.

Friends.