Chapter two:

Feather's POV

I leaped up the fence, thankfully it was wood, careful to balance before jumping down to the moor, when seeing no predators, I jumped down and let my eyes drift around the moor, I soon spotted some shapes in the distance, I also saw they were running towards me. I not wanting to look scared, I let them approach me, soon the slowed to a trot and I now know they are cats not just shapes. In the group of four cats I saw a black cat, ginger cat with a white belly, a black cat with white rings, and a grey and white. "What are you doing on Skyclan territory?" The granger she-cat asked Feather, "I'm sorry, I didn't know this was you land. And if you don't mind me asking, what's a clan?" Feather response to the cat was sincere. " a clan is a group of cats who work together to hunt and fight, the cats will protect each other and will hunt for the cats who are unable to, we live with a leader under the Warrior Code. We are healed by our medicine cat and when we are kits we live in the nursery with our mothers. When we become six moons old we become apprentices, being an apprentice means we learn how to hunt and fight to protect our clan." The black cat surprised her by giving a very good explanation." Not wanting to seem rude and being me, I asked them a few questions, " Hi I'm Feather and I was wondering if I could see this clan of yours, know your names, and if I could join?". " Hello Feather, I am Squirrelpaw, and this is my sister, Flashpaw." The ginger she-cat introduced herself and the black and white ringed she-cat, " I am Fossetfur and this is my sister, Nightshade, and she can answer your questions." The grey and white cat pointed to herself and the back cat. Nightshade told Feather that if she wanted to join she could ask the leader. After that the she-cats left for camp.

Thank you Ayudria for your cats!

Feather's Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें