Chapter 56

"Well I'll see you in a moment" Phil speaks unsteadily, as he leaves the room so I am once again alone in this hospital bed.

I lower my head back onto the pillow, and scan my eyes across the room, looking at all the different medical pieces of equipment, which were all far to technical for my brain to even begin attempting to process.

I was about to go back to sleep when I hear a knock at my hospital ward's door. Could Phil be back already?
"Phil?" I question, looking up to see Chris and Pj stood at the door,
"Chrios Kendallas here to kiss your injuries better" Chris announces in the best Italian accent he could, as he walks towards me making kissy noises.

"Kiss me, and there will be a hole where your penis was" I threaten in a sarcastic tone of voice, and Chris winks at me,
"If you really want to touch it.." Chris grins, as he begins to unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers, but Pj lunges his arm out and stops Chris.

"Let's save Dan's dick touching for Phil, eh?" Pj suggests, and I roll my eyes at him, even though I'm pretty happy about being linked with Phil's penis. #12inches.

"Where's Becky and Jessica?" I ask the two boys, once I realise its strangely quiet in the room,
"Well as you might know Becky's heel snapped, and when Phil went in to see you, Jessica demanded that we told her where Becky was. We took her outside to where Becky was lying on a bench crying and saying how 'this was the end', and now Jessica's taken her into the hospital and demanded that she gets Becky first class treatment with an X-Ray just for the shoe" Pj chuckles, and I can't help but laugh at the stupidity of the two girls.

"Wow" I grin, resting my head back on the pillow, gazing up at the ceiling for about the hundredth time since I've woken up from my operation.
"Well as long as you're alright, Chris and I should probably get going. We need to get Becky and Jessica back to the BBC before they get fired, and I have to work with Joe Sugg on the next photoshoot" Pj sighs, and I nod.

"That's fine, thanks for coming guys" I smile at my friends, as they leave the room, shutting the door behind them.

"Thank fuck, I thought those losers would never leave!" I hear a voice exclaim from the left of me, and I snap my head to where the noise was coming from, to see one of the hospital curtain screens twitch.
It can't be though...

"Nick!?" I growl, propping myself up onto my lower waist,
"That's good! You still remember me!" Nick grins, popping his head round the corner of the curtain, giving me a wiggling finger wave.

"Why can't you just fucking LEAVE" I groan, sitting myself up completely,
"Because my dear Danny, I have some unfinished business to settle with you" Nick smirks, as he struts over to the door, turning the metal lock on the door.

"Why did you just lock the door..." I question unsteadily, and Nick chuckles lightly,
"Like I said Daniel, I have unfinished business" Nick smiles, before quickly pulling out a potato peeler and holding it to my neck.

"Me or death?"? Nick asks, and I squeal lightly in fear,
"What does that even mean!?" I spit, trying desperately to wriggle away from the potato peeler, but Nick just holds it against my neck tighter.

"Replace Phil for me, or die right here right now" Nick snarls, "you always refer to yourself as a potato, might as well give you a potato related death!" Nick teases me, and I glare at him.

"You know I'm not going to give Phil up that easily" I shrug, and Nick begins grinding his teeth in anger,
"So you'd rather DIE than date me?" Nick spits, and I nod.

"Do it" I order him, "kill me"

Nick freezes for a second, as if he wasn't exactly expecting me to say that, but he obviously didn't know how I wouldn't do that to Phil.
"You'll never see Phil again!" Nick tries to make me change my mind, but I shrug,
"I'd rather die than break Phil's heart" I admit.

Suddenly, a smug look clouds over Nick's face,  as if he's had an idea. Slowly, the peeler is lowered, and the grip on me is loosened.
"What are you doing?" I question Nick, who winks at me,
"I wonder what Phil would answer if I asked him the same question?" Nick asks me, and I feel my heart skip a beat.

"Don't you fucking dare" I growl, and Nick smirks at me,
"I guess you won't be seeing your precious little Philip again after all" Nick shrugs, as he walks towards the door.

"NICK PLEASE NO, I'M BEGGING YOU!" I practically cry, and I hear the lock on the door turn, and the door swings open.

"NICK!" I yell, "NICK GET BACK HERE NOW YOU FUCKING DICK SCENTED, FISH FACED ARSEHOLE!" I cry, the tears running down my face at full pelt.
"Phil!" I wail, standing up off the bed, and my legs buckle from underneath me, sending me to the floor.

My back is in excruciating pain from where I was stabbed still, and I know I was meant to stay in hospital over night, but I also knew that saving Phil was a higher priority, and if I didn't go now, it would be too late.

I pull myself up off the floor, and waddle over to the pile of my clothes, which were placed neatly in a pile on the bed next to mine.
Instantly, I slid off my hospital gown, so I was stood butt naked, and began to re-apply my clothes.

Once dressed, I managed to walk out my hospital ward, with only a slight limp from the stiffness caused by being still for so long.

"Sir! I'm afraid you can't leave yet, not until we've checked you over" a nurse smiles, trying to Shepard me back into my room, but I swat her away.
"I have to leave now, I'm fine I promise" I plead the lady, pushing past her and out into the lobby,
"Sir I really must protest.." The nurse states, but I carry on walking,
"SIR GO BACK TO YOUR WARD NOW!" The nurse yells, which gets the attention of some other doctors and nurses, who all start trying to herd me back to my bed.
But fuck that.

I start running towards the door. I know that the doctors and nurses theoretically aren't allowed to keep me here against my will, and it's always my choice if I leave early, but to be honest I feel fucking fine, so they can all back the fuck off and let me rescue my boyfriend.

I get out the exit of the hospital, and begin to walk, as I feel a stitch coming on.
The doctors and nurses are all stood outside the ward pointing at me, talking to one another but I choose to ignore them.

This rescue I have to do alone, but all I need is a plan...