Kiba X Shino

Yaoi oneshots

Kiba pov

Sometimes he gets on my nerves. Who? Shino. With his always stoic attitude, like he's better than me.

With these thoughts in my mind, I went to the training grounds annoyed, a scowl on my face. This is not my day, I can feel it. Mostly because Akamaru is staying home with Hannah because he is sick. I feel like I should be there with him, but here I am, going to train.

I arrived at the training grounds, Kurenai sensei were already there, so where Hinata and Shino.

"Alright team, today I'll train with Hinata somewhere else, so Shino, Kiba you just spar here?" We both nodded, "Hai" and Shino turned to me. Staring at me. I just scowled. "Are we gonna spar or what?" Shino nodded and I went into fighting stance.

"All four Justu!" I shouted, chakra boosting, making me faster and stronger. Being without Akamaru, I have a huge handicap. It's like if Shino went without his bugs or Hinata lost her byakugan.

I threw some shuriken to distract him while I went for a attack from the side. But Shino's bugs stopped me. I attacked again, aiming a kick to his head, but Shino simply flipped me over him. I landed in a crouch, growling softly. Suddenly kunai came flying towards me. I managed to dodge most, but a few lodged themselves in my arm and legs. I was panting and Shino wasn't even braking a sweat. It's frustrating, normally me and Shino are an even match, but without Akamaru he's beating me. I ran a hand through my hair in thought. What am I gonna do? Strategy isn't my strong point, normally Shino does the strategy thing. Great, it seems like Shino beats me in everything. Annoyance filled me, I will not lose again. Not to him.

Third person pov

Kiba was out of breath, plotting his next move, but since he couldn't come up with anything he just attacked. Shino, who never lost his cool, blocked him with ease. Then all of the sudden, Kiba was slammed into a three. Panting he felt something warm against his body. He opened his eyes, that had shut at the impact of being slammed into the three, and saw Shino. Pressing against Kiba's body, he had him stuck. Being taller, Shino glanced down at the Inuzuka.

"This really isn't your day, huh Kiba?" He teased, slightly emotion in his usual monotone voice. Kiba growled at him, "Shut up! If I had Akamaru with me we would be even!" He glared at the small part of Shino's eyes he could see over his shades, the golden colour glinting teasingly.

"But you rely on Akamaru too much, without him you are weak." He lectured the brunette. "You can't even defend yourself, having used all your chakra and strength on pointless attacks" Kiba grew frustrated. "I'm not weak! I'm just out of breath!" He yelled. "Then break free, push me away." Shino challenged calmly.

Kiba tried to push his bodyweight on Shino, to get him to stumble. But it was lost effort because Shino just simply pressed harder on Kiba. The Inuzuka had to give up.

"See your trapped. To get free you just have to admit, that you was wrong, and you do rely too much on Akamaru" Shino told him, but Kiba was too proud to admit such a thing to Shino. He just huffed and glared. He couldn't believe that Shino was taunting him, openly. Normally the taunting would be in his silence and cool attitude. But this, this was direct and openly taunting and Kiba refused to give in.

"You're not gonna say it?" Kiba just glared harder. A smirk formed on Shino's lips, he had actually been hoping he would. He tops off his shades, and Kiba could now see his golden eyes clearly, though, they seemed to be clouded with something. Something that made a shudder run down his spine. Shino pulled down the high collar on his jacket, exposing his smirk. Then he attacked the Inuzuka's neck. Kiba gasped in surprise, struggling to get free from Shino's grasp. But he was too exhausted, powerless between Shino and a three.

"S-Shino! What are you doing?!" Shino didn't answer, he just kept sucking on Kiba's neck. When he came to the spot above his collarbone, a deep moan escaped Kiba's troat and Shino started working on the spot, biting until he drew blood. Kiba bit his tongue to keep in the moans. Shino then worked his way up to Kiba's lips, kissing them forcefully. He bit down in Kiba's lip, causing him to gasp and allow Shino to enter.

Shino took out a kunai, cutting Kiba's fishnet shirt off, leaving his toned chest exposed. His own jacket was off faster than should be possible. Kiba was still struggling weakly.

"Stop fighting, it's useless" Shino told him. The proud Inuzuka slumped with defeat, but otherwise didn't give in.

Shino trailed kisses, bites and licks down Kiba's chest, tongue trailing the muscles. More moans escaped Kiba's throat.

Suddenly Kiba was turned, so that his chest was pressed to the tree. Shino teasingly toyed with the hem of Kiba's pants, loving the sight of the loud brunette against the tree, flushed and defenseless.

Shino's hand trailed over Kiba's stomach, going lower. "I see you're getting into this too" he stated. Kiba flushed even deeper. "S-shut up!" But his words was missing the usual will.

Shino's hand wrapped around Kiba's hard on. His thumb going over the tip slowly, spreading the pre cum over the head.

Kiba groaned, panting softly. Shino stopped right before Kiba could release, ignoring the whine from the smaller boy.

He stuck his fingers into Kiba's mouth. "Suck." Kiba did as told, sucking until the fingers were coated with saliva.

Shino stuck two fingers into Kiba's tight hole, preparing him. He pumped slowly, before adding another finger and starting to scissor him.

"Are you ready?" Shino asked him. Kiba nodded, silently preparing himself for the pain.

Shino slammed into him, and then waited for him to adjust. Kiba drew a sharp breath, before signaling Shino I continue.

Shino started in a slow pace, before picking up speed. "Nh faster, Shino go faster"

"AH SHINO!" Kiba yelled when Shino hit that spot. The pale boy started pumping Kiba again, his hand going in the same rhythm as his hips.

"Nh Shino, I'm gonna-" "me too" at that, Kiba released into Shino's hand. Shino went for a couple more thrusts before releasing too.

When Kurenai and Hinata came back, both boys were dressed again, lying on the ground, exhausted.

"I take it as you two had a great training" she had no idea.
•••••••••••••••••YAOI••••••••••••••••
So what do you think? Should I continue? Request is allowed if you want.