Chapter 2

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." My mom said. I still stood there speechless. Crystal noticed my discomfort. She grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. We went to her room and she closed the door.

"I'm not ready to face them Crystal I can't." She grabbed my shoulders.

"Yes you can, you know why?" I shook my head.

"Because your Jenna freaking Jones. Captain of the Volleyball team and the National Honors Society. Internet sensation. Your strong, and your not going to let a couple of guys bring you down. Your going to get through that dinner like a normal dinner. Your not going to stress over things from the pass alright?" I smiled at her, my mood instantly changing.

"Your right." She smiled.

"Come on, I'm driving you guys to school."

***

"I'll see you two later." Crystal said as she drove off. I turned to Justin.

"Alright kid. Go hang out with your freshman friends." He glared at me causing me to laugh. We separated and I walked to my locker. As I was taking my books out, I felt two hands snake around my waist.

"Hey babe." I turned around to be met by my boyfriend of three months. Christopher.

"Hi." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled.

"How was your weekend?" He asked while grabbing my books.

"It was a normal weekend. Yours?" He sighed.

"I had to babysit." I turned to him.

"That's why I couldn't get in contact with you. Your always babysitting."

"I know I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." I smirked.

"How about comming to my family dinner tonight?" His lips turned into a straight line.

"I don't know. Your dad doesn't really like me." That was true, but I didn't care.

"I like you. That's all that matters." He sighed.

"Fine." I giggled and gave him a kiss just as the bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch." He nodded as I walked to my class. English. I walked in to be greeted by my bestfriend Amber.

"Omg. Jen. I love your outfit." (Outfit below)

" (Outfit below)

"Thanks. I just threw it on. You comming to practice today?"

"Yes captain." She giggled, causing me to laugh as well.

***

Lunch came and I was dragged to the table with all the jocks and cheerleaders. I don't have a problem with any of them except one. Melody. She's always flirting with Christopher. And she does it right in front of me. I try to ignore her as much as I could. Chris came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Us along with our friends jumped in random conversations.