Kryptonite Songs

Obviously, One Thing by One Direction inspired the TV show the boys are starting to film. Most TV shows that are singing competitions have a little jingle and "You've got that one thing" just really clicked with me!

Selena Gomez gets an award for her song Come and Get It. (She really won the award) Almost the whole VMA's was taken from the actual VMA's. Izallouis' dancing and the backstage "scenes" were the only things fabricated by me.

*NSYNC is mentioned but none of their songs are used. (I love all boy bands and they are amazing)

Justin Timberlake makes an appearance with Bounce (the song features Justin Timberlake and is officially Timbaland's song.) This is the song Izallouis does her routine to.

When Niall goes running he asks for Liam's Ipod. I imagine Liam listening to like upbeat pop or rap tracks. Like Stronger by Kanye West.

Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber is what Justin and his crew are practicing for his tour when she stumbles into the studio they are in.

I never say a song during Selena and Niall's coffee date but the song I remember giving me the vibes was Ed Sheeran's Skinny Love.

The old rock classics Niall turns on when he gets to the house are Paradise City by Guns 'N Roses, Learn to Fly by the Foo Fighters, and Zombie by The Cranberries. (I'm pretty sure these are all 90's rock songs.)

When Izallouis goes for a run she listens to I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction.

The chapter Rock Me at the end is actually the song Rock Me by One Direction, it was meant to be a pun made by the girl.

When Izallouis and Justin are dancing at the party they dance to is Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs.

Midnight Memories by One Direction is in the process of being made in the studio.

When Izallouis gets stopped on the street and is asked to dance the song she does her 'little jigs' to is Pop by *NSYNC.

(Hungover at rehearsal; Ending with grace: There isn't a song at the end of this chapter but because Justin Bieber is a well known Christian i wanted to say a Christian song that I really like just because... So if you want look up Tell Your Heart to Beat Again by Danny Gokey.)

While Izallouis is stretching in that park she is playing Say Something by Austin Mahone.

When the crowd is larger in the park she asks for volunteers to dance along with Teach Me How to Dougie by Cali Swag District.

After Izallouis gains Selena's respect the crew practices Somebody to Love and Baby by Justin Bieber.

(Not a song but I want to give credit to the movie This Is Us.)

Niall's second time in the studio he records Best Song Ever and Diana by One Direction

(I'm not adding the artist to insult you guys. I know you know who sings a One Direction song... It's just for credit reasons. They work hard and deserve ALL the credit, even if it's just their name.)

Niall's personal song he records is Don't Forget Where You Belong by One Direction.

(I know this song was written by Niall about the boy's hometowns, but in Kryptonite I wanted it to be about Izallouis.)

When Harry and Izallouis are at the cliff looking at the city of L.A. the song that inspired that whole scene is If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic Version) by Sleeping With Sirens. (You may take notice the album cover is a car on a cliff over looking a city with two people inside.)

Harry's song for Izallouis is You&I by One Direction.

When Niall gets drunk at the liquor store there isnt a song that plays but I was inspired by Sex by The 1975.

There isn't a song that plays when Niall and Izallouis are in the back of the van but Niall's intensity comes from IDNY by OZZIE. (I know the song says I don't need you but the beats and passion in the music of the song to me says I need you. Like Niall needs Izallouis.)

When Izallouis and Harry start to kiss on the couch I imagine something like Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I know I described their kissing to be really rushed and almost sloppy but I wanted it to come off more needy. Harry obviously is getting feeling s for her but he can't act on it for Niall's sake so this was a moment of weakness that he just had to have. He needed to be weak and vulnerable like this song is.

When Harry joins Justin Bieber's dance crew they practice As Long As You Love Me By Justin Bieber. They practice Beauty and A Beat By Justin Bieber.

Harry and Izallouis decide to go back to her place and dance some more and Izallouis shows Harry that some of their songs are good dancing songs starting with She's Not Afraid by One Direction.

When Harry and Izallouis go "nowhere" and talk about Izallouis' dad the song that inspired it was Anywhere But Here by SafetySuit. I don't care if you listen to any of the other songs on here but I encourage you to listen to this and reread the Nowhere in "Harry Styles...", Nowhere, You&I" over again. You might really feel the emotion behind this scene. This song talks about more than just her dad but also Harry. It's my favourite one so far that I gathered inspiration from.

In the car Harry sing You&I by One Direction to Izallouis.

When Harry and Niall fight I kinda wanted something aggressive but not like mean towards either boy but I stumbled upon the perfect song for both of them. I Won't Give In by Asking Alexandria. Niall is not giving in and letting Harry have her but Niall is also destroying his image and friendships over her.

Izallouis' audition song is My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. This song is about her dad (to me).

After her audition and the contestant party she disappears to the park. While she is looking at the stars she listens to A Team by Ed Sheeran.