Chapter 8(too lazy to name it)

Lloyd's POV
I woke up back in my room. "How did I get here? I thought we were still in the library" I thought. Then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me, pulling me closer. I looked up and saw Zane sleeping beside me. I smiled at him, enjoying the feeling of his arms around me.
Zane then started to stir and his eyes opened. He yawned and looked right down at me.
"How'd we get here?" he said. I snickered. That's when I noticed a note on the bedside table. I picked it up and began to read.

Hey, guys
We brought you back home last night from the library. We were surprised you slept through the ride!
And by the way, we know you two are a thing, and before you freak out, we're completely okay with it. I personally think it's so adorable! Anyway, you guys are welcome to do whatever you want today. Hope you have a good one!
Nya😍

"Well, what a relief" Zane said from behind me. I looked back at him and smiled. I was glad that the others accepted our relationship.
"So, what do you want to do? We do have the whole day to ourselves" the nindroid said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Can we stay here for a little bit? I'm still a bit tired" I asked innocently. Zane laughed, a bright smile on his face.
"You're so adorable when you act innocent" he joked. He then pulled me down onto the bed. I started laughing really hard. This is happiest I've felt in a long time. I snuggled up into his chest, resting me head in the crook of his neck. He pulled a blanket over me and started stroking me softly.

"Zane?"
"Yes, Lloyd?"
"Do you ever feel sad about your dad?"
Zane looked down at me, a grave looked of concern on his face.
"Why would you ask that?" he said. I sat up and looked right into his blue eyes.
"W-Well, it just seems to me that you never get sad about your father. You're always comforting me. It just feels like I'm not returning the favour" I stated.
"There's no need for you to return the favour" Zane replied, running his hand through my hair.
"And, yes, I do feel sad sometimes when I think of my father. In fact, I always get upset about it"
I was surprised. Zane always seemed so brave to me. Like he could handle anything that came at him. I could never see him getting sad about anything.
"W-Well, how do you stay so strong?" I asked.
"Well, I try to forget about the past. My father would want me to move on. And that's what I'm doing now" he said, smiling.
I was almost on the verge of crying again. But before I could, Zane placed a small kiss on my forehead. I rushed in and hugged him tightly.
I looked right at him. His eyes were so amazing to look at, I found myself staring. That's when he pulled me in for a kiss. I gladly kissed back, placing my hands on my chest. We both laid back down, him embracing his arms around me. The Titanium Ninja placed a blanket on me, but he was keeping me warm enough.

"Zane?"
"Yes, Lloyd?"
"I've had a lot of people leave me in the past. Promise me that you won't" I said.
Zane then brushed his hand though my hair again.
"I'm not going anywhere. As long as I'm alive, I'll be here. I love you, Lloyd" he said, looking right down at me.
A smile stretched across my face. I cuddled into him more, enjoying the feeling.
"I love you too, Zane" I replied.

And with that, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, the sound of his robot heartbeat sending me into a deep slumber.

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG time! These last couple of months have been filled with a lot of stressful crap for me. Plus, this is probably the shittyist chapter I've ever written(sorry for the language)
Anyway, I hoped you liked it!