Perfect

Liam and Louis are the perfect couple. They have a perfect family, no doubt. Hardly fight and if they do its hard and then they come crawling back towards each other. Big house, money, kids, and great jobs. I mean perfect. This is their story on how perfect can be messed up.

----------------------------------------------------

Louis POV

I slump down onto the white hospital bed after hearing the beautiful second cry. I look over at Liam with tear filled eyes watching him as he looks over at the two babies.

"Goodness Lou, their beautiful, thank you so much." He looks down leaning down pecking my lips tears falling down his cheeks. Our boys were finally born. Harold Edwards and Ashton Fletcher Payne our beautiful boys. A nurse whisks our boys off to be weighed and cleaned. It was only a few minutes later that she came in with another nurse one holding Harry and the other holding Ashton.

"Would the daddies like to hold their bundles of joy?" A  peppy nurse asks earning a fast nod from Liam, who was already reaching out for one of the twins. The nurse smiles and sets a baby in his eager arms. The baby opens his eyes revealing a chocolate brown.

"Ashton Fletcher Payne." He smiles looking over at me with tears glistening in his eyes. I nod and smile back reaching out for little Harry, the nurse hands him over with a soft smile. Unlike Ashton, Harry keeps his eyes closed letting me take in his features. Button nose, lips like his other father and a small tuff of hair on his head, brown. I smile and kiss his head.

"Their perfect Li." I smile letting the nurses take them back to their small plastic cribs that are lined up by the wall. Liam nods leaning down to kiss my head. A large yawn escapes my mouth making Liam chuckle at me.

"Sleep my King." He whispers helping me lay down and tucking me in, "I'll be here when you wake up. I promise." I nod and finally drift off to a deep sleep. 

-Hours Later-

I woke up to a sound of whimpering and small shushes. I crack my eyes open to see Liam bouncing softly over by the cribs. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Li?" I yawn rubbing my eyes child like. Liam jumps a little turning around and smiling.

"Hey Lou." He walks over planting a kiss on my lips. "Little Harry decided to wake up and be hungry. So I was going to feed him but I don't know where the stuff is." Liam says his voice getting quieter towards the end a blush forming up on his cheeks. I giggle softly and point to the diaper bag that we brought. Liam blush got brighter and he mumbles a small 'oh' while he sets Harry in my arms scrambling over to the bag and making Harry a small bag rushing back over handing the bottle to me.

"Thank you Li." I say pecking his lips and pushing the rubber nipple into Harry's small mouth. His cries stop and he starts to eat eagerly.

"There we go little one." I coo softly pulling the bottle away when he is finished setting him on my chest and burping him. I pull Harry back and cradle him into my arms cooing again when he yawns small dimples popping out.

"Alright Li, he is going to go to sleep again soon. Ashton might wake up soon too, hungry like this little prince." I say walking over to he cribs setting Harry down planting a soft kiss to his head.

"Um, babe Ash is already awake. He's been awake I guess. Quiet little thing. I'll make him a bottle." Liam says once again making a bottle for the small boy. I smile and walk over to Ashton. I coo and pick him up cradling him kissing his head.

"Hi baby Ash. You're beautiful, just like your daddy." I say softly chuckling softly when all I get in response was a mere blink. I smile at Liam and take the bottle doing the same with Ashton as I did with Harry. Ashton wasn't as eager as Harry, he was very calm and drank the milk happily. I smile and repeat the burping action I did with Harry setting him down in the crib next to the other little prince. I turn to look at Liam to find him asleep comfortably on my bed leaving me enough space to crawl in and sleep. I crawled into the bed next to Liam and cuddle into his chest extremely tired from the days events. Only a few days till we get to take our little princes home. I smile softly at the though and drift asleep with small scenarios playing through my head for the future.

------------------------------

New Story!

I hope you all enjoy this!

Hopefully these chapters should be a bit longer than Breathtaking's chapters!

Anyway!

Vote! Comment! Enjoy!

~LexiJaneStoran xx