4

Dinah
I slapped two dead rabbits down on the table behind the cabin. I left the door to the cabin open so if I need someone they will hear me. Actually Normani was sitting in the door way watching me skin the rabbits.
"Where did you learn all this survival stuff?" Normani asked me.
"Well when I was a kid my step dad would take me camping and we would actually survive. Like hunt for our own food and things like that. It's in my blood I guess." I replied.
After we had a brief conversation and I got done skinning the rabbits, we made a fire on the stove that was there and Normani cooked the rabbits. Camila was laying back there with Lauren and she was keeping her company. I was talking with Normani again and I couldn't help but notice when she threw her head back to laugh, how perfect her neck is. It's just so... Kiss able and bite able, if that makes since. I have liked Normani since X-Factor but never had the guts to tell her. Lauren and I were very close since we shared something in common. We both have a boy part. We both were born intersex pretty much. If you don't know it is where I have a dick and so does Lauren. We're both girls just with an extra part. Lauren and I are the only a ones that know because we don't know how the girls will react if we tell them and we didn't want to ruin the group so we just left it alone.
Normani got done with the rabbit and we called the other two to eat. We all sat at this table that I dusted off with a rag I found. We all said the blessing then we opened the cans of fruit and started to eat with the plates Camila found in the cabinet. We were eating when I heard a low moan. It was like a grumble. We all heard it actually. I put my fork down and everyone went quiet.
"Dinah, did you close the back door?" Normani whispered to Dinah from across the table.
"No. I thought you did."
"Well shit." Normani replied.
Lauren and I picked up our forks ready to attack. Normani got up quietly and grabbed the kitchen knife and held it firmly in her hand, ready to attack.
"Listen. Dinah and I will get the ones in the house, you and Camila get to that door and close it. Kill anything that moves, ok?" Lauren whispered to them.
They both nodded in agreement.
"Go." I whispered to them.
We all got up and they quickly and quietly moved to the back door. Lauren and I walked back to back around the house holding up our forks as weapons. One staggered out from the hall way at which Lauren lunged her fork deep into this undead mans skull. Lauren told me to watch out as another undead monster lunged out to grab at my head. I ducked and tripped the undead guy. Lauren and I both stuck our forks deep into this guys skull.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Normani and Camila yelled.
Lauren and I looked at each other and ran to where they were. When we got there Normani was on the ground with some zombie women attacking her right leg. The women had bit five deep chunks out of Normani's leg. Like down to where you saw the bone clear. Camila was trying to push the women off of Normani as Normani was crying out in pain. It hurt my heart to see her like this. Lauren ran forward and helped Camila push the zombie off, while I stabbed it with a fork. Normani was laying in front of the closed back door crying in pain.
"Normani baby it's ok. Look at me. Baby stay awake it's gonna be ok." I said to Normani as tears were streaming down my face. We were all literally kneeling in pools of her blood. I couldn't even look at Normani leg that's how bad it is.
"What do we do?! I-I don't know what to do!" Camila said in panic.
"Camz, calm down. Look at me, babe it's ok. She's gonna be fine." Lauren said to comfort her.
"Lauren. She's gonna turn anytime now." I said turning to face Lauren. My tears freely rolling down my cheeks.
"I have an idea. Get Normani on the bed and strap her down with the rope that was in the closet." Lauren told me.
I picked her up and carried her to the bed room. I laid her down and looked in the closet. I found the rope on the top shelf along with one of those hatchets they used to cut down small trees. This could come in handy. I brought the rope over to Normani and tied her to he head board. Lauren came in with a knife in her hand. She wiped the bloody knife on her pants and went to put it up to her middle arm.
"Wait! What the hell are you doing Lauren!" I said to her.
"I'm saving Normani!" She replied in a stern tone.
"How the hell is cutting your arm gonna save her!?"
"You said I'm the cure, right? So if I give her some of my blood, wouldn't that help her to not turn?"
"And what if it doesn't Lauren."
"Yea but Dinah what if it does."
Behind me and Lauren, Normani was starting to thrash around on he bed. Her skin started to get pail and flaky. Lauren and Camila and I rushed to Normani's side. Camila and I held her down while Lauren dragged the blade across her arm. The blood started to dribble down her arm and into Normani's open mouth.
One drop... Two drops... Three drops...
She stopped thrashing and fell limp again the bed.
_____________________________________
Hey so I got bord and decided to write some more. Hope you like this chapter
Comment and vote😉