To a New Beginning

A/N I'm dedicating this one to @ChrizStylesTomlinson , because of your sweet comments I kept writing. I was about to stop, and your kindness gave me the motivation to keep going. So, thank you!! :-) And thanks to everyone who's reading!

Harry P.O.V.

It was New Years day now, Christmas went by and it was fun. On the day we all just took a walk in the park, and had dinner when we came home. Last night we all went to a party, and they came back completely wasted. Of course I didn't have much to drink, only one glass of champagne just to rejoice for the year to come. Hopefully this one will be better than the last. I was the only one awake at the moment, it's 1pm so they all should be waking up soon. I was sitting at the kitchen bar eating lunch.

"Lunch so early in the morning?" Liam said, coming in rubbing his eyes.

"Liam it's one."

"What are you serious? I haven't even started packing yet!"

"It's fine, you have plenty of time." We were leaving tonight, well 4am so I guess basically early tomorrow, since there wasn't really a reason to stay anymore. We all decided this would be best.

"But now I'm not going to feel like doing anything today" He said, plopping down on the couch, rubbing his forehead. "Hey are any of the other boys awake yet?" I went in the kitchen to grab him a wet towel, and some coffee.

"Here take this, and no they're not. I'll go wake up Niall, but I'm not going in Lou's or Zayn's room. I don't want to know what's going on with either of them and the girls. Hey where's Dani by the way?"

"The girls all already left, so don't fret. They left early in the morning, so they could get some shopping done, pack, and then relax. They're all just going to have a girls day."

Roxs P.O.V.

"Girl I can't believe you're already packing!" Tiffany exclaimed, walking into my room.

"Well my flight is at 9 tonight. You're going to drop me to the airport right?" I requested, turning my head up from sitting on the floor.

"Yeah of course." She nodded.

"Okay then we have to leave at 8, 'cause I gotta check in all these bags and stuff." I showed, wavering my hands over the boxes, and luggages.

"Yeah no problem." She smiled. "Do you need any help?"

"No, not for now. There is something I want you to do, but that's for later." 

"Umm..okay? Do I get to know what it is?"

"Nope, not right now. I do want to hang out today though, for the last time and all." I said standing up, facing her. She embraced me in a hug.

"Yeah I'd like that." She answered back, softly.

*8pm that night*

"Okay come on, come on! I'm going to be late!" I yelled back at her, from the doorway. "All my luggages are packed and ready to go, all you had to do was wear some shoes!"

"Okay, okay I'm here." She responded, hopping on one foot, yanking the left shoe on. We both took a couple of suit cases down to the car, having to make multiple trips up and down the stairs to get them all. We finally got them all in, and she drove us to the airport. Once there I checked in all my bags, and gave her a quick hug trying not to cry.

"So what did you want me to do?" She questioned, inbetween sobs. I am going to miss her so much, I'll probably be crying on the plane.

"I am so happy you reminded me! Please do not read this, it's actually for Harry. Since you GAVE him the gift, I needed to leave this letter behind."