The Extreme Makeover

I got out of bed after turning off my alarm clock. Putting on my ugly glasses, I ran down the stairs for breakfast, which was a granola bar and a glass of milk. I would get Starbucks later. I walked back to my room and pulled off my specs, and turned on the water for a quick shower. I made my shower pretty cold, because I read its better for your hair. After shaving, washing my face, body, and hair, I brushed my teeth and got dressed in cropped turquoise bralett with light wash jean shorts. I popped in my contacts. I straightened my hair and applied some makeup. I put on a BB cream, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss after applying my moisturizer. Slipping my feet into my white keds and putting on my new backpack, I rushed down the stairs to get into my new car. Once I was parked at the school, I got out and walked into the building. I pushed open the doors and smiled as I saw my classmates frantically packing their lockers before the bell rings. No one even noticed me until I was at my locker, shoving books into my backpack and then pulling my new magnetic mirror out of my bag and putting in my locker. I looked at myself with a smile. I loved having my glasses gone.

"Ariana, is that you?!" I heard Hayden yell as he walked up with Matthew and a few attention-needy girls dressed in basically bikinis and high heels. EW, their tops were majorly cropped and their shorts were way too short. I wanting to barf at how much they wanted Hayden's attention. "Yup." I said with a smile. His eyes widened. "You look so...different!" He gasped. "Talk about ugly." One of the idiot girls muttered. I rolled my eyes, whipped my mascara out of my shorts pocket, and quickly applied another layer to my lashes in my locker mirror. I shoved the mascara back into my pocket and shot my door after re-applying my lip gloss. "I don't have time for you." I said to the girls, slamming shut my locker and putting on the combination lock. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my shoulders, tossing my hair behind my back. "Ariana, why'd you change? You've never worn makeup before, and you lost so much weight. Why?" Hayden asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the girls and Matthew, who stood quietly, which he never did. "I don't know, Hayden. No one like me before, so I did. I'm happy with my new appearance. No more ugly specs, no more stomach bulging. I couldn't take it anymore." I responded. He sighed, shook his head sadly, and walked away.

Walking into my Homeroom, I heard a few whistles from the guys and I strutted inside. I laughed. "Ariana, is that you?" A girl, like how I used to be, asked me. She was fat with ugly specs and pimples everywhere. I've been using acne treatment so my face is flawless. (I have nothing against fat people, btw , there's nothing wrong with being fat.) "Yup, it's me." I said and strode to the board, scribbling my new cell phone number on the board. I also added my usernames to all the social apps. I was pretty confident. I watched as almost the whole class whipped out their IPhones or Droids to add me to all the social apps. Everyone except Hayden and that girl who looks like my past me. I don't know her name. "Lillian, she used to look just like you! You should get some tips from her, and expert." A very popular cheerleader named Jenna said as she walked up to her. Oh, so her name is Lillian. Okay. "Hey Ariana, if you wanna try out for cheer leading tomorrow, then Tryouts will be after school in the gym. As the team captain, I can get you on the squad easily. All you have to do is come." She said with a smile. I laughed. This was great! I was now gonna be popular! "Sounds fun, Jenna. I'll definitely be there." I started, then suddenly something evil from deep inside me came out. "And please don't recruit that thing." I said pointing to Lillian. Jenna laughed and said, "Will do." She strode back to her seat after that. I watched Lillian's face as what I just called her registered, then she let out a loud sob and ran outside. Hayden ran over to me with an angry look on his face. He looks so frustrated and fed-up. "You're such a &$!@# how could you! Suddenly being popular doesn't mean that you can be mean!" He screamed and I watched tears form in his eyes. I was so hurt at the name he just called me. After scolding me once more, he rushed out of the classroom, screaming "Lillian! Lillian!" He was obviously trying to comfort her. I couldn't believe the name he just called me, and the name I just called Lillian. I sat down and felt a tear stroll down my cheek. Suddenly, the teacher, Mr.Gold, walked in. "Hello, class!" He smiled . I turned away so he wouldn't see me silently sobbing. This was horrible.